Prince Andrew's 'despair' at King's failure to share out £650m inheritance from Queen

I believe it is customary for the estate to go to the eldest son to avoid diluting the value of the estate. Usually with instructions about his siblings. The second son usually goes into the military and if there is a third son he goes into the clergy.

It is traditional and old fashioned but Queen Elizabeth was a traditional woman,

I also believe that, maybe until recently, Andrew was probably her favorite. It is unlikely that she made no provision for him in her will.

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if he couldn't sue. I doubt very much that the queen explicitly excluded him from her will. Even if she did, it wouldn't stand a court challenge anyway. Andrew is  entitled to as much of that inheritance as Charles is. Surely it could never be true that she wanted Andrew to be destitute? I would bet London to a brick that Andrew could successfully sue for his share. The family law court is about fairness and will readily set aside a will to get that.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

yes, not a pervert.

Why do you think he's a pervert, coz he likes his hole?

what  about the people he hung out with, like Epstein?

a prince is not banned from Buckingham castle for nothing

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Why's he a pervert?

The girl he was accused ( not charged ) of pumping was not a minor.

She also appears to suffer from a faulty memory.  She made allegations against Alan Dershowitz, which we are now made to understand she's since retracted.

Maybe it was somebody else having sex with her and she simply misremembered who.

p.s. No way is King Charles worth £650 million.  The Crown owns half of Canada; they're the biggest land owner in all the world, except maybe the Saudis.

Edited by metisdead
Odd formatting reset to normal.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Why's he a pervert?

The girl he was accused ( not charged ) of pumping was not a minor.

If not minor in your eyes, she was a victim for trafficking. Maybe not count in your view of it.

Ghislaine Maxwell  was found guilty of child sex trafficking and other offences in connection with the financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. In June 2022, she was sentenced in a New York court to 20 years imprisonment

Source Wikipedia 

• Like 1

Him and fergie ( well suited couple) have lived for over 60 years without being destitute do you really think he deserves anything?.

I think the king probably despised him for years being an assehole whilst remaining dear mamas favourite. 

Now it's payback time to weild the stick get in line or get out.

He can do it for his own son why not a brother that brought shame and scrutiny on the establishment 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

You never answered my question.

He was not charged with interfering with anything girl underage. Pls don't forget that these girls were 18+ bring flown all over the world on private jets having a great time until 30 years later when they wanted a pay day.

Epstien was a scumbag yes.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/11/prince-andrew-was-obsessed-with-anal-sex-physical-therapist/

• Sad 1

On 3/12/2023 at 1:58 PM, Social Media said:

Now palace sources say

Exactly WHICH palace sources would they be...? Aaaah ! They need to remain anonymous for fear of losing their job/insider status....uhu.

And with that they can make up anything....always read this "sources close to the royals" bull and flipped the page of the newspaper back in the day.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2023 at 12:17 AM, Hummin said:

If not minor in your eyes, she was a victim for trafficking. Maybe not count in your view of it.

Was she hand cuffed against her will and taken in private jets all over the world or was she a 18/19 young girl having a blast partying FOC with loads of famous people, you decide.

• Like 2