French Consul supports proposed Red/Yellow card system for law-breaking tourists

webfact

On reflection, I don't think the French need to worry too much regarding any negative effects on their national reputation.  Regardless of what is written on their passports or what language they speak , only the painfully "woke" would consider these gang members to be French.   Any right minded person who encountered them would naturally assume they were either Arabs or Moroccans or similar.  The Thais would be thinking along similar lines, as they have not been tainted with the curse of "woke" yet and these characters just dont look like french farangs. (because they are not)

And some say stereotyping is a bad thing,   can't say that I agree, 

• Like 2

On 3/14/2023 at 1:19 PM, geisha said:

A few of you on here know who the trouble makers are. They are thugs living of drugs money and stolen cards in France, skimming etc is second nature to them. Publish their names, then shame them.

Your normal French tourist is like any other normal tourist. They don’t go round terrorizing the neighborhoods , dealing, treating their Thai hosts like dirt. I once intervened in a gang of this type , in broad daylight near 2nd rd Patong, surrounding a young Thai girl with their bikes , driving round here in circles !!! I’m a female, and speak fluent French, I took out my phone to call police and screamed at them a few words to let them know I was filming .They drove off. We had to pick the girl up off the floor in a terrible state. That’s what this kind do. They do it in France too, but at 3 am. Rob, deal and scam is their lives. 

Yes , your right and I feel sorry for normal French tourists who have nothing to do with these horrible F A