House Oversight Chair Comer quietly subpoenas bank records for Hunter Biden business associates

onthedarkside

Just now, dotcalm said:

Does it REALLY matter?

Or does a CCP compromised POTUS matter?

You need to retool/rethink EVERYTHING.

What really matters is your asinine demand that I disprove a negative. Remember this?

"And if it's false, show proof!!"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

If it's false, Biden should say so and you should prove it, otherwise you got, as usual. NOTHING.

Why should Biden say anything? Why not let Comer and the rest of his crew keep on making fools of themselves? As the 2022 election showed, Republican candidates who made wild claims dragged the party down.  Why couldn't letting Republicans self-destruct be a motive for saying nothing?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Why should Biden say anything? Why not let Comer and the rest of his crew keep on making fools of themselves? As the 2022 election showed, Republican candidates who made wild claims dragged the party down.  Why couldn't letting Republicans self-destruct be a motive for saying nothing?

Cuz they can't refute them and EVERYONE knows it. Even the corporate media is silent on this. It's like it don't exist, BUT, James Comer says otherwise. In time the congress holding onto Biden families sins will unravel, with proof, or they won't.

So, if James Comer claims there is financial records attesting to CCP payments to the Biden crime family, ok, lets see them, I look forward to the evidence to shine like the sun, in favor of who-ever....don't you? Don't you want the truth?

Edited by dotcalm
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, dotcalm said:

Are you not denying you voted for a CCP compromised candidate, Biden?

I don't know what sins I have committed that require me to further your education in logic and reasoning. You stated as an assumed  fact what is only an allegation. Namely:

And now you're doing it again. There has been no evidence produced to show that Biden is a CCP compromised candidate. So this question of yours

"Anyways, how do you feel about your vote supporting your candidate AND his family being paid by the Chinese Communist Party?"

.is illegitimate.

Maybe you should google the issue as defined by this popular example "When did you stop beating your wife?"

8 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

Cuz they can't refute them and EVERYONE knows it. Even the corporate media is silent on this. It's like it don't exist, BUT, James Comer says otherwise. In time the threads holding Biden families sins will unravel, with proof, or they won't.

So, if Comer claims there is financial records attesting to CCP payments to the Biden crime family, ok, lets see them, I look forward to the evidence to shine like the sun, in favor of who-ever....don't you? Don't you want the truth?

Yes I do look forward to seeing the evidence emerge. But you have me at a disadvantage You see,  the problem with  rightwingers like yourself is that even when virtually no evidence is supplied that proves what they believe in, they still believe it anyway. Tell me, did Donald Trump legitimately lose the 2000 election? Or was he robbed of his victory? 

Edited by placeholder

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I don't know what sins I have committed that require me to further your education in logic and reasoning. You stated as an assumed  fact what is only an allegation. Namely:

And now you're doing it again. There has been no evidence produced to show that Biden is a CCP compromised candidate. So this question of yours

"Anyways, how do you feel about your vote supporting your candidate AND his family being paid by the Chinese Communist Party?"

.is illegitimate.

Maybe you should google the issue as defined by this popular example "When did you stop beating your wife?"

You can say what you want, gaslight, deflect, bloviate, etc, but Comer said what he said, and if you have a problem with that, then take it up with him.

If someone, Comer, ANYONE claims they have proof that Biden, and his family, is receiving payments, money, etc from the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), then they need to produce it, and until they do, we'll never know. BUT if it's a false deceptive statement, then it would have likely been debunked by the corporate media, the WH, the Biden's, their lawyers, and so on, BUT, there's nothing. What do you make of that?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, dotcalm said:

You can say what you want, gaslight, deflect, bloviate, etc, but Comer said what he said, and if you have a problem with that, then take it up with him.

If someone, Comer, ANYONE claims they have proof that Biden, and his family, is receiving payments, money, etc from the CCP (Chinese Communist Party), then they need to produce it, and until they do, we'll never know. BUT if it's a false deceptive statement, then it would have likely been debunked by the corporate media, the WH, the Biden's, their lawyers, and so on, BUT, there's nothing. What do you make of that?

I've already explained to you a possible motive for the Bidens.

Instead of thanking me for complying with your request, you ignored it. Here it is once again but I'll put it another way. Maybe Biden is giving Comer enough rope so that he'll hang himself and the Republican party, too.

And you still don't seem to understand that it's impossible to prove a negative. This is why criminal courts demand that prosecutors provice proof beyond a reasonable doubt and civil courts demand that plaintiff provide proof tht is likely.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

.is illegitimate.

I think you are bloviating, deflecting, and being obstinate.

Let's see what Comer produces in this regard in the near term. But at this point there is ZERO reason, rational, evidence to dispute his claim. There is no evidence that I have seen (bank records) as proof either, yet, BUT he claims to have the proof now and that is very concerning I would submit, to all fair and legal abiding American's. I concur, we need to see the proof, and, I suspect you /we should all be privy to it soon. Let's wait and see.

PS: more diversions, distractions planned perhaps?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

*Deleted post edited out*

I believe your answer tells us all we need to know about what your reaction will be if Comer's so-called evidence fizzles. As I said, you have me at a disadvantage. If Comer's evidence actually corresponds to what he says I'll have no trouble conceding it. Given just Biden's harsh actions taken against China, what Comer claims seems very unlikely.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

Let Comer and the congress expose Biden's CCP payments. As he claims, they have the banking records as proof now.

It's only a matter of time before all is revealed.

A lot has been revealed through oversight , like the 150 suspicious bank records and the Laptop,much more of the onion has to be peeled imop but Im guessing the left just doesn’t care as much as their opponents do!

The best thing in winning control 

of the House is to get it all out in the open and let the court of public opinion decide ,hopefully  the majority of Americans who voted for GOP house oversight wont be disappointed by the outcome of the oversight committee investigations and witnesses .

So far all is good and much much more to come imop , despite the efforts of the left to spin their web of political fodder.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/us-banks-flagged-over-150-transactions-involving-bidens-brother-or-son-for-further-review/

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Maybe Biden is giving Comer enough rope so that he'll hang himself and the Republican party, too.

Honestly, Biden is not that smart I'm afraid. Maybe some others, those behind the scenes can chime in, but Biden, I seriously doubt he can find the refrigerator. in the morning, or any time for that matter.

I don't believe for a millisecond that Comer is out to lunch, playing some daft liberal style psy-op with the bank records and Chinese Communist Party pmts to Biden and his family, and making egregiously and outrageous false claims of this severity to taint and bruise Biden. I don't know why anone would chase that narrative. He knows he'll be "bushwacked" if he's telling porkies. So, expect confirmation, from Comer/Congress rather soon that Biden IS getting greased by the CCP

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, dotcalm said:

Honestly, Biden is not that smart I'm afraid. Maybe some others, those behind the scenes can chime in, but Biden, I seriously doubt he can find the refrigerator. in the morning, or any time for that matter.

Resorting to empty insults is a mark of someone who's got nothing. You've got nothing.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I believe your answer tells us all we need to know about what your reaction will be if Comer's so-called evidence fizzles. As I said, you have me at a disadvantage. If Comer's evidence actually corresponds to what he says I'll have no trouble conceding it. Given just Biden's harsh actions taken against China, what Comer claims seems very unlikely.

Well, it could fizzle, but my intuition tells me he has got the goods.

But, no rush to judgement, lets see what Comer et al can produce that can or cannot prove CCP payments to Biden and his family.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

But, no rush to judgement, lets see what Comer et al can produce that can or cannot prove CCP payments to Biden and his family.

What did your intuition tell you about the 2000 elections, the 2020 elections, or the Durham investigation. I don't think it's irrelevant to  ask for a reality check.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dotcalm said:

GOP Rep. James Comer says Treasury blocking 150 Biden family banking reports

https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/rep-james-comer-accuses-officials-of-hindering-hunter-biden-probe/

Why would they/anyone attempt to block this unless they are trying to hide something!

I've asked that question many times about Trump refusing to release any kind of financial and tax records. 

Perhaps the Bidens should use the same answers that Trump provides; you know, it's a witch-hunt, it's all political, they're fishing, they've got nothing, etc.

Edited by heybruce
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dotcalm said:

Maybe he did, but was he in office at the time as Biden was? I don't think so.

And, were talking CCP (Chinese Communist Party), and NOT private/state CN companies.

You got nothing. Show me where Trump received payment from the CCP.

LOL

Lol! The whole country is controlled by the CCP! Storm in a teacup! You have nothing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

We live in the real world not yours.

So tell me when Hunter Biden reported that his father replied with an "emphatic no", does that mean to you he assented or refused to join with Hunter and associates in his Chinese venture?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, dotcalm said:

No rush to judgement, yet you require posters here to disproof the not yet presented evidence of CCP payments to Joe Biden.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2023 at 10:29 PM, dotcalm said:

GOP Rep. James Comer says Treasury blocking 150 Biden family banking reports

https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/rep-james-comer-accuses-officials-of-hindering-hunter-biden-probe/

Why would they/anyone attempt to block this unless they are trying to hide something!

More nonsense from you. 

"In a letter sent to House Republicans and viewed by The Wall Street Journal earlier this month, Mr. Davidson said the Treasury was conferring with law-enforcement agencies about sharing the materials with lawmakers. 

“All of these processes—which are designed to ensure proper protection of potential or ongoing investigations and other law enforcement interests—are already well underway for your request, but they take time,” Mr. Davidson wrote on March 3."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/republicans-to-view-hunter-bidens-financial-records-9b7c7aee?mod=lead_feature_below_a_pos1

As you clearly are not aware, Hunter Biden has been the target of an investigation by David Weiss, the US District Attorney of Delaware. He was appointed to the post by Donald Trump.  Possibly there are other investigations as well. So naturally this request has to be checked against the interests of the Justice Dept's investigation as well as possible others. My guess is that if Weiss said that it's okay to release the SARs to Congress, that means that they are not germane as evidence in his investigation. Which means not incriminating. But, of course, this is only my speculation. What we do know is that Comer has clearly lied about the reason for the delay.

• Like 2