WISE or Revolt to transfer to Thailand?

I have been using WISE to transfer money from the United States to Thailand for years without any issues. I normally receive the money in my Bangkok Bank instantly.   Would Revolt be the same?   I am thinking about trying Revolt but wanted to find out others experience    The debit card seems a lot more flexible then WISE and it looks like Revolt will send the debit card to Thailand but WISE won’t.     

it would be great to hear other s experiences 

I have tried both.

They both have my foreign address, not Thai.

I found Revolt to be minimally cheaper on very small transfers to Thailand as long as you stay within your monthly rolling fair use limit, and Wise becomes cheaper on larger transfer above a few hundred dollars.

Revolt has the advantage of free and instant transfers inside of Europe, whereas Wise needs at least a day inside the Euro zone.

Generally Wise is cheaper to most destinations and it seems easier to use in my opinion.

Their debit cards are both good. Revolut has some bells and whistles which I don't use much.

39 minutes ago, Barley said:

whereas Wise needs at least a day inside the Euro zone.

Oh no it doesn't. Read the MANY posts on here where it is instant to Europe, Thailand, and to Dubai in my experience.

As far as my experience goes not inside the Euro Zone, meaning from a Wise account held inside the Euro zone to a non-Wise bank account also inside the Euro zone. I usually transfer money in the afternoon Europe time, which may also be a factor.

Inside the Euro zone there are two different transfer choices which most banks give: SEPA and Instant. Wise automatically transfers via SEPA which is not instant, but takes a day. 

Unless things changed with Wise... ???? But that was my experience.

Outside the Euro zone, and especially for Baht, Wise is usually instant except in Thailand when you transfer larger amounts or you specify Long Term Stay reason during transfer to get an FTT mark in your passbook. Then it can take a day if you initiate the transfer in the afternoon Thailand time. Morning transfers *may* be faster.

However overall Wise is IMO the easiest, safest, and best all around money transfer service and my go to provider. Just in special cases - as I laid out above - Revolut is minimally cheaper.

18 hours ago, Barley said:

I have tried both.

They both have my foreign address, not Thai.

I found Revolt to be minimally cheaper on very small transfers to Thailand as long as you stay within your monthly rolling fair use limit, and Wise becomes cheaper on larger transfer above a few hundred dollars.

Revolt has the advantage of free and instant transfers inside of Europe, whereas Wise needs at least a day inside the Euro zone.

Generally Wise is cheaper to most destinations and it seems easier to use in my opinion.

Their debit cards are both good. Revolut has some bells and whistles which I don't use much.

Thanks. I typed the name wrong it is Revolut.   I am thinking to give Revolut a try.    I have never had any issues with wise but they don’t ship debit cards to Thailand.     One thing is Revolut has not ask for my passport information or anything, besides SS number, this is worrying to me as I am afraid they will do it in the middle of a transaction and hold things up.     Actually my Fevoult debit card has just arrived today, I do like the app and how it is linked to my checking account but it working and being hassle free is the most important.     Price seems similar but WISE wins from my research….