What are my options for visa

On 3/24/2023 at 2:21 PM, 2008bangkok said:

Dude you clearly havent read the post correctly

1. My passport is not expiring i have 2 pages left

2. The wife is the problem because if she co operated i could extend the visa for another 1 year as that takes 1 page so would have a year to renew my passport as i would only have 1 page

3. I cannot do a border run because that would take up 2 pages, thus after 30 days i would have 0 pages so couldn't do another border run so i would have to leave the country if a new passport hasn't arrived.

re #1. A border run takes up only half a page ... not two pages. And probably not even that (there is often space on other pages to squeeze in small stamps).

re #2, No, you would not have to do another order run after the 30 days had expired. You can get a 30 day extension in-country.

11 hours ago, judokrab said:

You other option is to get a one year (90 days per entry) marriage visa from Savanakhet.

That might just be possible if using a Laos e-visa to enter Laos. It would be iffy to fit the full page Non O visa, plus Thai and Laos entry and exit stamps onto the two available pages. All it would take is one uncooperative immigration official to potentially leave you in trouble. A 60-day extension of stay or further border bounce would almost certainly not be possible until a passport replacement could be acquired.