Inactive Posts; How are they administered?

All this talk of inactive posts has got me pondering the age old questions;

a) How do you activate an inactive post?

b) Do they have inactive shifts?

c) Since COVID are they allowed to be inactive from home (IFH)?

d) Is there a Head Office of Inactive posts and if so how is it manned?

Why are you so curios, are you being placed into an inaactive post? Or your family member. 

It just means you get sidelined like placed in a corner. You still get paid etc...just can't continue to mess things up for others.

• Sad 1

Anyone placed in an inactive post is moved to a huge building in the middle of nowhere where they have to check spelling mistakes from the millions of forms filled in at all the Government Departments here....if a form is found to be defective it is shredded and mixed with bull <deleted> which then is used as a compost for growing mushrooms ????

• Like 1

The head of the Department of Inactive Posts allocates inactive roles to incoming staff. 

The DIPHEAD is a much sought after postion.  It comes with a very expensive Elephant Ticket because all of the incoming subordinates are well cashed up due to previous illegal activity.

Edited by Adumbration
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why are you so curios, are you being placed into an inaactive post? Or your family member. 

It just means you get sidelined like placed in a corner. You still get paid etc...just can't continue to mess things up for others.

You are no longer in the gravy train line, so loss of the major reason for becoming a cop.

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I am not at all curious!

I was just trying to generate some fun and see if people could come up with some more stupid "ponderisims" re inactive posts.

I cannot believe that anyone took my post as being serious!

I did not realise that intended humorous/sarcastic posts ????need a warning or emoji!

:sorry:

Edited by scottiejohn