Where is PEA Billing Ofc for Jomtien Complex Condotel?

OneZero

I wish to set have my condo electricity bill auto deducted from my bank acct.  I realize that I must first go to the bank with my bank book & passport to get their account verification on a PEA form.  Then I must take that form to the PEA office to set this up.  

Jomtien Complex Condotel is located near the intersection of Tappraya Rd & Jomtien Beach Rd.      I have googled PEA office Pattaya & see several locations*.  To avoid running to the wrong one(s) can someone advise which one(s) will set this up.

PEA office pay bills Pattaya - Google Search

I tried to do this and gave up.  PEA office is way over on the Dark Side.  After a couple of back & forths, I decided it was just much easier to pay it at 7/11.

PEA is technologically in the dark ages.  Website and app totally useless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many years back I set up a DD at the PEA Naklua office. This is near to the Amphur office and Police station, just off Sukhumvit. More recent visits indicate a modern setup. 

Maybe the Jomtien office might be more convenient for you but I have no experience of that office.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PPGuy said:

Maybe the Jomtien office might be more convenient for you but I have no experience of that office.

As far as I know you can go to any PEA office for the billing purpose.

One major office is on the Hua Yai rd. near Soi 7.

Here:
https://goo.gl/maps/prE6D8d68dCRU7ga7

Should be closer than the Naklua office far north?

Streetview is from Jan 2022:

peajomtien.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Before qoing to this route, maby you want to try PEASMARTplus app first.

To me it works just fine even i am not in Thailand.

Do note that this autodebit is quite a hassle to cancel. At least 2022 it was.

Edited by thaitero
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, thaitero said:

Do note that this autodebit is quite a hassle to cancel. At least 2022 it was.

I was put off having direct debit for my electric bill by an exactly  same comment at an Expats Club meeting, namely you could not cancel it without the utility's acceptance. There are so many easy ways to pay these bills nowadays... I simply scan the QR code!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I was put off having direct debit for my electric bill by an exactly  same comment at an Expats Club meeting, namely you could not cancel it without the utility's acceptance. There are so many easy ways to pay these bills nowadays... I simply scan the QR code!

thaitero, jacko45k,

I appreciate both of your comments.  I was wondering about this in the event I sell the condo and somebody else moves in without setting up their own payments.  Accordingly, I have decided against the auto debit option.  Thank you.

4 minutes ago, OneZero said:

thaitero, jacko45k,

I appreciate both of your comments.  I was wondering about this in the event I sell the condo and somebody else moves in without setting up their own payments.  Accordingly, I have decided against the auto debit option.  Thank you.

PS,

I think perhaps, but am not 100% positive, that one could just go to the bank to ask them to stop the auto ceductions from your own account.  In any event I have decided to forgo the auto deduction option.

41 minutes ago, OneZero said:

thaitero, jacko45k,

That said, I had a pal who disputed my aversion, as he said he had sold condos and cancelled his direct debit quite easily. Maybe his Thai wife did it for him!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/26/2023 at 12:15 PM, dddave said:

I tried to do this and gave up.  PEA office is way over on the Dark Side.  After a couple of back & forths, I decided it was just much easier to pay it at 7/11.

PEA is technologically in the dark ages.  Website and app totally useless.

I pay online vía Lazada.

The trick is to input the correct account number, as there are many numbers on the bill.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1