Dead Man Discovered Near Pattaya Public Park

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — An unidentified young man’s body was found near a Pattaya public park yesterday evening. The man’s cause of death is under investigation by Thai police.

Sawang Boriboon rescuers were notified of the discovery of a decaying body around 6 PM on Saturday, March 25th.

The incident site was located near a public park on Soi Chaiyaphruek 4 in the Banglamung district of Pattaya.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/03/26/dead-man-discovered-near-pattaya-public-park/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-03-27

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I did not know Pattaya had a Park......Where is this......A vacant lot maybe......I am almost 100% sure there are no parks in Pattaya...

Car parks?

Used to be that little place in Naklua near the fish market.

Phratamnak Hill and Big Buddha maybe?

I looked at a satellite view on Google maps, not much greenery.

Just the lake but well out of town really. 

Speaking of this park....This so called park is so out of the way and uninteresting that its empty most of the time.....No seating no shade trees......I bet this guy died from boredom while there.....

Edited by redwood1