10 Most Annoying Songs Of All Time

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

La Vida Loca (or something like that) Ricky Martin. And anything from "the weasel" Eminem..

But without a doubt the worst song ever has got to be My heart will go on by Celine Dion.. :D

I think this should be changed to "But without a doubt the worst song ever has got to be ANYTHING by Celine Dion" :o

La Vida Loca (or something like that) Ricky Martin. And anything from "the weasel" Eminem..

But without a doubt the worst song ever has got to be My heart will go on by Celine Dion.. :D

I think this should be changed to "But without a doubt the worst song ever has got to be ANYTHING by Celine Dion" :o

Jeez, you're right CW. My mistake. It's a shame we are not in the dark ages when all you needed to do was shout heretic or witch and have her burned at the stake.. :D

Jeez, you're right CW. My mistake. It's a shame we are not in the dark ages when all you needed to do was shout heretic or witch and have her burned at the stake.. :D

Austhaied that is both cruel and barbaric! It would be more civilized to put her in a sack, weigh it down, and throw it in the river. If it sinks and she drowns she is a witch and an incredibly painful singer. If she doesn't drown she is an incredibly painful singer.

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by chiliwasabi

Austhaied that is both cruel and barbaric! It would be more civilized to put her in a sack, weigh it down, and throw it in the river. If it sinks and she drowns she is a witch and an incredibly painful singer. If she doesn't drown she is an incredibly painful singer.

EDIT: Spelling

Yeah nice one.

If you have seen the movie Hostel then maybe a few more ideas might pop into your head. Although the sack one sounds good. I don't understand why Leonardo didn't just push her off the bow of the Titanic and done the universe a service.

Edited by Austhaied