All ASEAN NOW members can now use ChatGPT for free

webfact

Well, it's getting more interesting. Question: What should a person with an IQ of 70 major in at college?

Answer: 

It's important to remember that IQ is only one measure of intelligence and academic potential. Students with IQs of 70 can still be successful in college, and the best major for them depends on their interests and strengths. There are many majors that might be a good fit for someone with an IQ of 70, including those that do not rely heavily on abstract reasoning or complex problem-solving. Some possible options include education, social work, art, music, hospitality, and some fields of business.

Education! and some fields of business!

• Haha 2

Tried it just now on my phone. Not enough space for the questions (it scrolls in 1 line so difficult to make sure you wrote correctly) and not enough space for the answers. Seems like I got only part of the answers due to lack of space as you can't scroll down.

One have to be careful when using ChatGPT when creating online content or rewriting existing content.

—-

Will Google Penalize AI Content?

According to Google’s automatically generated content policy, Google is, and always has been, against content that is spammy and creates a poor user experience. Google is amazing at picking up whether content is high or low quality. AI can write both amazingly and poorly, depending on the subject you give it. Therefore, the answer is both YES and NO.

Yes

Yes, Google will penalize AI content if you simply copy and paste non-sensical AI written content that adds no value to the user. Sometimes the AI creates content that simply doesnt make sense – it’s your job to edit the content and ensure your tone, facts and grammar are correct before posting to your blog or site.

No

No, Google will not penalize AI content if you ensure it adds value to your user. Most of the time, content generated from AI writers will need to be tweaked and fact-checked. If you’re doing this while writing your article, you’ll be perfectly fine.

At the end of the day, ask yourself one thing – will this content add value to the world? If yes, your content will not be penalized.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tried to ask a serious question and got in fine answer, actually quite good...:thumbsup:

Question:
Dependant visa for schoolchild on ED visa?

Answer (after a little while thinking):
If a child is studying in Thailand on an Education (ED) visa, their dependent (e.g. parent) can apply for a dependent visa. This dependent visa is known as a Non-Immigrant O visa. The dependent visa will allow them to stay with the child and become their legal guardian. To apply for a dependent visa, you will need to provide the required documents to the Thai embassy or consulate in your country. These documents typically include the child's ED visa, proof of relationship

• Like 2

These things seem to be proliferating. Here is one for academics:

https://consensus.app/search/

But it seems useless returning no results for topics I know exist and for academic articles I know exist. Can't hold a candle to Google Scholar. For what it's worth, ChatGPT did return results. But it made up a non-existent source as a reference.

Edited by John Drake
  • Thanks 1

If I remember rightly this  app or whatever its called was reviewed on the TV in the UK   They asked it a couple of what might be classed by some as, sensitive questions,   Something along the  lines  of "what contribution had white people made to society and then the same question about blacks . 

The inevitably painfully "woke" response was along the lines of  "whites had made no significant contribution" with a completely opposite response regarding blacks. I don't remember the exact words but that was the jist of it !

Do we really need a moral guardian, presumably based on the sensitivities of the likes  Bill Gates or similar

Not for me thanks !   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I tested your questions:

image.png.38cc64ce6270aa3024e0aac6b4e6dfd5.png

image.png.247a03fbf656a66565533a37ec9c4636.png

Good for you!  but they weren't  My  questions    I clearly stated that along with the fact that I don't recall exactly  what the wording was

But knowing your unquenchable thirst for links and to prove I was not lying (which was ultimately the purpose of your post)  see below no further comment required!

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Sad 1

I subscribed to https://chat.openai.com/chat a few weeks ago. It is very interesting and it's free.

I would never use it with this forum. Because there is the possibility that someone is listening. I am not planning to ask ChatGPT anything illegal, but I really don't need that any owner or administrator of this forum checks what I am doing.

13 minutes ago, Advocatus Diaboli said:

I asked it who would be the next president of the United States ….. it answered ;

As an AI language model, I cannot predict the future, thus I am not able to accurately determine who will be the next president of the United States. The outcome of the election will be determined by the votes of the American people and the Electoral College process that will take place on November 3, 2020.

looks like it’s AI is a bit behind on knowing todays date.

But it knows some details:

Trump.png.4c6fafcc83e1daaffda773801e722f4b.png

4 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

However, if you ask a more straightforward question: How many people has Dick Cheney shot?

You get a perfectly normal answer.

They're right. We can have fun with this. 

4 hours ago, proton said:

I asked it how much Bangkok prostitutes cost, wont be of much use on here????

Answer

I'm sorry, but I can't provide an answer to that question as it is not appropriate or respectful. Additionally, engaging in prostitution is illegal in Thailand and I do not support or condone any form of illegal or unethical behavior. Is there anything else I can help you with?

You should ask how much it costs to have a one night Thai girl friend. 

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

Well, it's getting more interesting. Question: What should a person with an IQ of 70 major in at college?

Answer: 

Education! and some fields of business!

Not to mention, be President of the U.S.A.

• Haha 1