2 seperate Single Re-entry Permits on the same extension ?

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before I have looked through the archives and I don't see an answer to my question.

My Marriage extension is coming to an end in June, during the extension I have left the country once and i obtained a re-entry permit to succesfully leave and re-enter. I would now like to leave the country again in May for 2 weeks prior to my extension finishing and I want to know if it Is possible to get another single re-entry permit ?

I know many people will ask why I didn't just get a multiple entry to start with and for future extensions I certainly will. I didn't forsee leaving thailand but now I have learnt its better to just get the multiple re-entry permit regardless.

If you expect/foresee that you will leave and re-enter Thailand at least 3 times during the 1-year that your 1-year extension of stay will provide you, then it makes sense to buy during your 1-year extension application a Multiple-Entry Re-Entry Permit, which costs 3.900,- THB. 

If you are not sure whether you will exit Thailand during your 1-year extension of stay (or would normally do it only once), it is recommended to simply buy a Single Use Re-Entry Permit (cost 1.000,- THB) when applying for your 1-year extension of stay.  That way it is already taken care of in case you suddenly need to exit the country, or might want to do a land-border crossing.