90 Day Report Approved To Coincide With Extension Date

My online 90 day report submitted on 20 March was given its next report date as 18 June, well past my Extension of Stay renewal on 30 April. This is at Cheangwattana, (Bangkok).

Edited by samtam
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dick turpin said:

My local IO always resets the clock from the date

you go for a new extension..

My IO is the same, but the OP's friend did a 90 day Report not an Extension

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

A friend just submitted his 90 day report online (as usual) and it was approved for 63 days - to coincide with his extension expiry date.

That surprised me.

Several offices do this.

At my local Imm Office (SiSaKet), when applying for the 1-year extension, they automatically also do your 90-day report and staple the notification for your next 90-day report in your passport.

That's handy because they also require a 90-day Bank-balance check when you are on an extension of an original Non Imm O or O-A Visa for reason of retirement.  And because of this re-setting of the 90-day reporting clock, you can do both at same time. 

And indeed when doing your last 90-day report before your extension is due, Immigration will set the due date of your next 90-day report on the same day as the expiry date of your extension.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, samtam said:

My online 90 day report submitted on 20 March was given its next report date as 18 June, well past my Extension of Stay renewal on 30 April. This is at Cheangwattana, (Bangkok).

That is what I would have expected to see as there no relevance of a 90 day report date to an extension date...............I accept that many IO's think they are doing you a favour by doing a new 90 day report at the same time of doing the extension. Unnecessary with the online system.

Just now, hotandsticky said:

That is what I would have expected to see as there no relevance of a 90 day report date to an extension date...............I accept that many IO's think they are doing you a favour by doing a new 90 day report at the same time of doing the extension. Unnecessary with the online system.

I personally like it as I then know when the 90 day report is due after I leave the IO when getting my Extension.

Check my passport if correct date for extension, put that in my phone, next the 90 day report and also put that date in my phone with an alarm set for 7 days before hand

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dick turpin said:

Indeed, which expires when his next extension is due, when

the 90-day clock will be rest as per my post.

This depends on the IO AFAIK if it resets or not

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MJCM said:

I guess it depends on the Office (TiT), my office (Buriram) also only gives me till the extension expiration date (for the 90 days report)

Same for me @ Buriram.

Edited by Mutt Daeng