British tourist smashes up Bangkok 7-Eleven (video)

webfact

1 minute ago, Enoon said:

However it may provoke psychosis.

Depending on THC content, and the vulnerability of the individual user pyschotic, episodes are not uncommon.

He may have thought he was behaving perfectly normally if that was the case.

"The use of cannabis, especially frequent use, has been linked to a higher risk of developing schizophrenia or other psychoses (severe mental illnesses) in people who are predisposed to these illnesses".

https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/cannabis-marijuana-and-cannabinoids-what-you-need-to-know

Stop the rubbish psychotic behaviour is very very rare,  Intense heat and alcohol is far more likely to be the cause, why do you not mention that

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I think you have got the country mixed up, ol' chum....????

Please try again.....????

London Underground trains had sliding doors a 100 years back, so I don't think this bloke is over a 100, but he might be from Leeds...................????

Just a thought, maybe this guy has never been to London to see the sliding doors?????

looks about 16 lol

what a complete ###b

I sort of wish I'd be in that store at the time

has to be drugs involved ........................ well I'm trying to make some sense out of this and I cannot, lock the ## up for a few weeks and see if he matures out of diapers

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, roo860 said:
3 hours ago, rwill said:

It's not 7/11's policy.  It is a nationwide law.

If you want to buy alcohol during non sale hours try mom and pop places.

Unfortunately there's no mom and pop places at that particular location. 

Neither is there a ban on the sale of alcohol at 3am.

Edit: Oops, unless it's the 3am after midnight!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

An interesting charge as detailed in the link; trespassing at night. You can be charged with trespassing if you enter a 7-eleven store? This country gets weirder by the day.

"You can be charged with trespassing if you enter a 7-eleven store?"

You really think that all he did was enter the 7-11?  Posters here get weirder by the day.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Being from a failing state like the UK, he might have never seen an automatic sliding door in operation before, so you'll have to excuse his confusion.

"...you'll have to excuse his confusion".

And yours!  An (activated) automatic sliding door would have, er,  automatically slid open, the one in question clearly didn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

His council estate buddies will be proud, he will be a legend when he (eventually ) returns to his slum

More nonsense, no visible ink, looks pretty well turned out, no wife beating vest. 

Try again with your daft comments. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, 2baht said:

Weed does'nt do this to people, more than likely p!$$ed!

Alcohol only?

I doubt it.

Look how he swings, hits, throws and walks straight out stepping over the rubble.

Psycho by nature or drug fueled.

Lock up until damage paid and money for return ticket collected. Big red stamp and kiss goodbye.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

It's not that they dont want to serve you, they cant scan it to go through the till, 

An acquaintance of mine tried buying alcohol after 2am (probably already drunk)  he was told "no can not'' so taking them back, one  dropped on the floor, they then told him "you have to pay'' he said ''No can not, that would be selling it" and walked out. :cheesy: Mind you though he is a Dick head.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

An interesting charge as detailed in the link; trespassing at night. You can be charged with trespassing if you enter a 7-eleven store? This country gets weirder by the day.

Going behind the counter which is strictly staff only is trespassing.   Doing it at night gets you a heavier charge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shackleton said:

These quality Brit tourists usually  land up doing this sort of Idiotic things in Pattaya 

Now it's Bangkok getting us law biding guests a bit miffed we have a good  reputation here ???? 

Poor show ???? 

They seem to be getting known the world around

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/young-male-british-tourists-amsterdam-intl-scli/index.html

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Alcohol only?

I doubt it.

Look how he swings, hits, throws and walks straight out stepping over the rubble.

Psycho by nature or drug fueled.

Lock up until damage paid and money for return ticket collected. Big red stamp and kiss goodbye.

It was a trivial offense, why wish harm on others?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Going behind the counter which is strictly staff only is trespassing.   Doing it at night gets you a heavier charge.

Nah, just gonna be a good talk and some money for this.