Very urgently wanted: Dining Table and 8 chairs - see attached pictures

moogradod

I very urgently need a Dining Table and 8 black plastic chairs - exactly as shown in the attached files. Only exactly those. I will get them from anywhere within Thailand and I am willing to pay a considerable amount of money.

Before I consider ordering abroad and importing the stuff I ask you seriously: Does anybody know where I could get these items ?

I would be extremely happy if someone could help in this matter.

Thank you very much !!

Dining Chair.pdf Dining Table.pdf

Edited by moogradod
  • Sad 1

The first picture are the chairs, the second picture is the table. I need a combination of both. No troll at all. I tried to upload the picture but somehow it does not work, I will try again in a second post connected to the first one.

Edited by Pink Mist
reply to a quoted and now deleted post has been removed

Again a try to upload the pictures. Maybe I try to convert the format. This is in connection with my post above.

1728430947_DiningChairs.jpg.0c2d09268cf1474e6605884419e6c866.jpg

I need 8 chairs  of those. Exactly this model.

And here comes the table (only the table, I dont care about these chairs. I need the chairs pictured above.

1714146812_DiningTable.jpg.5c65be8754db736c17469b0f7dca0bf2.jpg

1 minute ago, Jai Dee said:

That worked!

I hope you get some responses... cool chairs! :cool:

Thanks ! Yes they are practical as well. But I guess this combo is very expensive. but I do not care - only need to get them !

• Confused 1

Just now, Jai Dee said:

I just did a quick search... AliExpress has your chairs - see here.

image.png.36917ef8b897761fa94a65e7b041568a.png

Absolutely great ! If you now find as well the table I owe you something !! Obviously from China but in this case I do not care. The table by the way is solid real wood, very long but still has only 4 legs. It fits exactly in our new house.

• Like 1

Just now, moogradod said:

Absolutely great ! If you now find as well the table I owe you something !! Obviously from China but in this case I do not care. The table by the way is solid real wood, very long but still has only 4 legs. It fits exactly in our new house.

How about India? See here.

image.png.8d1b75874a6e07c2d150acfac3f796e8.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

How about India? See here.

image.png.8d1b75874a6e07c2d150acfac3f796e8.png

Thank you very much !!! I need the 8 seater version but we are coming close. I wonder what shipping and import tax would be but as I said - I do not care. This are the items I need and therefore will get - somehow. Have a nice day and thanks again.

1 minute ago, Jai Dee said:

You are welcome... glad to be of assistance.

The next time you want to find something that you like and you have a photo of it, if you use Chrome as your browser right-click on the image and select Search image with Google.

Similar image results found on the internet will appear in a sub-window on the RHS of your screen.

Happy hunting. :cool:

Thank you for your kind words and assistance. So rare nowadays in AN (just look at some of the unfriendly responses). The problem was that I tried the upload with .pdf. Next time I know I need to use jpg. I use Firefox with DuckDuckGo.

• Like 1

Thank you for your kind words and assistance. So rare nowadays in AN (just look at some of the unfriendly responses).

I have already removed some of those unfriendly, unhelpful, and trollish comments.

I use Firefox with DuckDuckGo.

There are good reasons why Chrome and Google are the number 1 browsers and search engines.

Just curious, why do they have to be exactly as shown in the pics?

I mean I could understand if one chair is needed because an older one of the same got damaged or if you wanted to increase the seating size from 4 chairs to 5.

43 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Strange, when i use your link, i get a much better price.

image.png.8388c178d360683bdf7d5744a48d9af8.png

There are many sellers offering the same products.  Some are trying to pull a fast one if you do not look at more on offer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dingdongrb said:

Just curious, why do they have to be exactly as shown in the pics?

I mean I could understand if one chair is needed because an older one of the same got damaged or if you wanted to increase the seating size from 4 chairs to 5.

To be curious is sometimes not the worst. I hope the information is beneficial to your life. So here is the background especially for you:

The table and the chairs I am so urgently looking for are exactly what I have right now. ???? The difference is that these furniture does belong to my rented condo. Now we have bought a house and will move during the next few months, leaving our nice Dining Table Combination behind us. As we have made only the best experiences with it we want the same again.

And the new house has the perfect place to put it, color-wise and from the viewpoint of space it occupies.

That is why I will get them no matter what the cost is, but if I find two equally reliable dealers then I would of course compare and decide accordingly.

23 minutes ago, moogradod said:

To be curious is sometimes not the worst. I hope the information is beneficial to your life. So here is the background especially for you:

The table and the chairs I am so urgently looking for are exactly what I have right now. ???? The difference is that these furniture does belong to my rented condo. Now we have bought a house and will move during the next few months, leaving our nice Dining Table Combination behind us. As we have made only the best experiences with it we want the same again.

And the new house has the perfect place to put it, color-wise and from the viewpoint of space it occupies.

That is why I will get them no matter what the cost is, but if I find two equally reliable dealers then I would of course compare and decide accordingly.

The table should be easy.  If the condo owner won't sell it, just get the local teak furniture guy to make you one to your exact specifications..

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

Hey, thanks for sharing that, much appreciated. Now it makes more sense why you would like for it to be exactly the same. I just couldn't understand why a person would pay 'any price' for some basic furniture when there is a ton of choices out there.

Reading the post that 'NoDisplayName' made it would then make me ask, did you tell the owners you would buy theirs from them with double the price they originally paid?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moogradod said:

Best experiences with your dining table combo.

My mind is imagining all sorts of 'positions'. Personally I prefer in a bed or standing up. 

5 hours ago, moogradod said:

Thank you for your kind words and assistance. So rare nowadays in AN (just look at some of the unfriendly responses). The problem was that I tried the upload with .pdf. Next time I know I need to use jpg. I use Firefox with DuckDuckGo.

You can have a carpenter to make you a table. 

10 hours ago, moogradod said:

Once you've located and priced the items, perhaps explain to the current landlord what you're trying to do. They may be willing to let you have them at a much better price, especially as they're used (by yourself). 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Once you've located and priced the items, perhaps explain to the current landlord what you're trying to do. They may be willing to let you have them at a much better price, especially as they're used (by yourself). 

That what I was already thinking about as well. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. Thinking logically this should work perfectly. They could choose what they want and have it brand new. But 1. the Landlord is a bit special and 2. it would involve work for them. And this is Thailand here .....

15 hours ago, Hummin said:

You can have a carpenter to make you a table. 

Theoretically yes, but .......

Have you ever come across a master carpenter here in Thailand ? It requires precision (REAL precision) to make the table, then the material should be real tropical hardwood (difficult to get - it is already a nightmare to find lower grade real wood that does not bend after some months) and the different parts should be attached using carpenter junctions, not just glue. Maybe you have a peek in YouTube how this is looking like in case you might not know. Japanese have their own ways of fitting wood together for example. It is an art. I am sorry but I cannot imagine to find someone with this capability very easily - if ever - here. Needs many years of experience.

17 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Hey, thanks for sharing that, much appreciated. Now it makes more sense why you would like for it to be exactly the same. I just couldn't understand why a person would pay 'any price' for some basic furniture when there is a ton of choices out there.

Reading the post that 'NoDisplayName' made it would then make me ask, did you tell the owners you would buy theirs from them with double the price they originally paid?

I wont tell the owner I would pay the double price that he paid of course. I am not sure if I would anyway. I have gotten some inspiration from some of the posts here and I will try to get it first by myself.

18 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

The table should be easy.  If the condo owner won't sell it, just get the local teak furniture guy to make you one to your exact specifications..

If you know a master carpenter with access to the right materials - please tell me. I am afraid my "local teak furniture guy" wont do in this case. But I will try and ask around. Maybe it is a prejudice from my part.

4 minutes ago, moogradod said:

Theoretically yes, but .......

Have you ever come across a master carpenter here in Thailand ? It requires precision (REAL precision) to make the table, then the material should be real tropical hardwood (difficult to get - it is already a nightmare to find lower grade real wood that does not bend after some months) and the different parts should be attached using carpenter junctions, not just glue. Maybe you have a peek in YouTube how this is looking like in case you might not know. Japanese have their own ways of fitting wood together for example. It is an art. I am sorry but I cannot imagine to find someone with this capability very easily - if ever - here. Needs many years of experience.

You have those who work at road construction who can not sell the wood, but they take orders for furniture, and thats how they make it legal, as well those carpenters who buy old houses, and make great furniture and kitchen from the old wood. 

Our neighbors in Hua Hin got a new kitchen built by one, and from what I could see, great work. You need to ask around, 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, moogradod said:

I wont tell the owner I would pay the double price that he paid of course. I am not sure if I would anyway. I have gotten some inspiration from some of the posts here and I will try to get it first by myself.

While offering double the price is a bit of a drastic first measure, if you love that table in particular why not at least ask the landlord if he'll sell and at what price? If he's willing to sell then it seems an awful lot easier than any if the other options!

(and if he won't sell, he may at least be able to tell you where he got it...)

Edited by JayClay
  • Like 1