Very urgently wanted: Dining Table and 8 chairs - see attached pictures

moogradod

8 hours ago, moogradod said:

If you know a master carpenter with access to the right materials - please tell me. I am afraid my "local teak furniture guy" wont do in this case. But I will try and ask around. Maybe it is a prejudice from my part.

As this is posted the Pattaya forum I’ll assume you’re in Pattaya... 

But......    there are a number (quite a range) of bespoke furniture designers / builders in Chatuchak Market in Bangkok....  some very high quality stuff.

I suspect they may advertise on Facebook Marketplace so that is perhaps worth a look. 

12 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

As this is posted the Pattaya forum I’ll assume you’re in Pattaya... 

But......    there are a number (quite a range) of bespoke furniture designers / builders in Chatuchak Market in Bangkok....  some very high quality stuff.

I suspect they may advertise on Facebook Marketplace so that is perhaps worth a look. 

I thank you for the suggestion. I am currently searching but there is much to do so I cannot dedicate everything to just the search for the table.......but amazing how much the offers for the chairs differ (First about 7K, then 5K and in your advertisement 1 KTHB ! (Un)fortunately I do not have Facebook but I can delegate this to my stepdaughter.