Pattaya Loan Shark Allegedly Stabbed by Debtor

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

A male loan shark was stabbed during an altercation with a debtor in Pattaya Saturday, April 15th.

The incident took place near the Rueangwilai apartment in Pattaya’s Banglamung district at 10 PM. Police officers and Sawang Boriboon rescuers were dispatched in response to a violent fight report and found a Thai man, 33-year-old Mr. Sarawut Kamsaiprom, lying in agony at the front of the apartment.

The man had suffered serious stab wounds to his left ribcage and had heavy bleeding. He was rushed to the nearest local hospital.

Pattaya authorities found a kitchen knife covered in blood at the scene and kept it as evidence. They then interviewed the suspect’s wife, Ms. Nasrikan Mustapa, 29, and learned that the suspect, Mr. Abdul Raqibkhan Weeto, 30, had fled from the scene on his bike.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/04/16/pattaya-loan-shark-allegedly-stabbed-by-debtor/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-04-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

I get confused as to where these events occur.... 

Even above, it claims 'Pattaya’s Banglamung district'....yet I always thought Banglamung was a large area encompassing Pattaya. Banglamung Sub district is an area north of Hwy 36 towards Laem Chabang and nowhere near Pattaya City. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Boo Hoo, a criminal who threatens people, got stabbed.  I would say that his injuries are certainly job-related, and as such, he should apply for workman's compensation if they have such a thing. 

They don't! But I understand Health and Safety are scheduled to give the man a course in the safe and proper use of kitchen knives.

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I get confused as to where these events occur.... 

Even above, it claims 'Pattaya’s Banglamung district'....yet I always thought Banglamung was a large area encompassing Pattaya.

It's just garbage. Forget it.

Sure, Banglamung is the district which contains all of Pattayas scattered parts and more.

And I can't find these Rueangwilai apartments.

Maybe someone knows.

Edited by KhunBENQ