My Top 20 Complaints about LOS

You will have to figure out if my Top 20 Great list (not to be published, most easy to guess) is enough to overtake this list.

1.  Brainless drivers;  no clue how to understand traffic, turning, stopping, parking, anything.   I've never seen worse, luckily usually at slow speed.

2.  2023 and nobody can lessen the worst pollution on the planet.  50% of the country, or more, for months.  How can any country allow that?

3.  Too hot.  Not LOS's fault, but too hot.  The complaint would be not enough places with aircon.  

4.  Anyone can sell you something rotten, broke, outright scam, lie, whatever, and we can't do anything about it once we give them money

5.  Really can't own anything.  

6.  800,000 in a Thai bank.  It doesn't really make any sense.  I would like to use that money for something else.

7.  Sexpats, or just bad farangs in general.  Don't look at me, but I know why you are in LOS.  haha.  Happy farang in the wild = unicorn.

8.  Money is everything.  Want to get married.  money.  Gf.  money.  Farang, give money.   1000 baht is like $1000 back home happiness level.  

9.  My life is really only worth 500 baht here, and certainly less than an infested soi dog.

10.  Finding a good hamburger, beef, pizza, cheese steak, etc.... is extremely difficult outside some main cities. 

11.  Sugar in everything is a nightmare, and prices in 711 are going up!!!!  Inflation plus sugar.  great.  

12.  Gf knowing I'm an ATM and me acting like an ATM.  Only other option, single.  Which happens.

13.  Poor education, leading to Number 1 remaining at Number 1

14.  Thai time.  Show up at 10 a.m. because I need to pick up a document at 10:30.  They show up at 11:15.

15   Soi dogs.  way too many

16.  Disrespect for cats.  Sure, some like them, but most are left to their own demise and it's sad to see dead cats on the road.

17.  Loud music all day, all night, coming from a "Music School" that is simply a bad house that plays the radio very loud

18.  Horrible construction practices.  enough said.

19.   Any change that affects visas, etc...... happens every few months, it seems.

20.  Hard to trust women when they have 100 brothers on their LINE and won't allow you to talk to your real mother, jealous.  

Note:  I've only been in LOS for 11 days, 8 hours and 13 minutes.   

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, proton said:

Interesting 'first' post ???? all valid reasons

And all been said before from more 'experienced' members. Please close this one.

Eye Complain Everything is a very appropriate name, could be an old member resurfacing.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Haha 1