Mole Removal?

nigelforbes

There's a place near the moat.

It's very busy, but you can walk in if you are prepared to wait.

They did a great job of freezing two Sebohrric Keratosis from my scalp. B400 total including ointments.

The card I have is in Thai except the line ID "chartchaiclinc"

Ph: 053 214318.

I was earlier robbed blind at Bumrungrad in BKK for B16,000 tho they did pathology to ensure it wasn't cancer. You got a good deal at the Ram my friend!

I don't think Chartchai have the facilities to diagnose, only to remove moles. 

Edited by chalawaan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nigelforbes said:

Does anyone know of anywhere sensibly priced? My last visit to the CM expats favorite dermo. at RAM cost me a two hour wait for a 30 second consult, only for her to say no, it is not dangerous.......1,400. kerching! Anyone?

I doubt they will be missing you either.

• Haha 1

The last time I actually wanted a mole removed I went to McCormick and they charged me 1,000 baht and were very efficient, if the charge had been 5,000 that may have been fine also. I just didn't think that 1,400 for a quick glance and a no, was fair value.

I can always go back to McCormick of course but I wanted to check to see if there are alternatives. Apparently some of you can't get past the fact that I think that 1,400 baht for nothing much at all, is not fair value, to even try answering the question.....kinda sad that really. Never mind, onwards and upwards.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bill97 said:

You also wanted to complain about past service.  Couldn’t have just left that out?

None of your business, you write your posts the way you want and I'll do the same. Go troll and bait somebody else, welcome to my ignore list!