Toilet Paper Versus The Bum-Gun; Many Expats Say They Know The Answer

webfact

On 6/11/2023 at 3:22 PM, Bday Prang said:

I did the wipe test afterwards in the early days , several times, the result was always spotless and my underpants continue to confirm this, How long do you spray for ?   5 milliseconds by the sound of it, just be a bit more generous it won't affect your water bill 

You make far too many ass-umptions.... best you learn how to wipe.

Bum fodder (called such by my mother because you’re always trying to shove it up your ass) has its place, but a bum gun or bidet is so much better and much more hygienic, as long as you don’t get one that has a hair trigger that blasts your balls off when using it. I’m waiting for someone to design one with a HD camera attached, so that I can aim directly at the orifice and hit the bullseye every time. ????

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

You make far too many ass-umptions.... best you learn how to wipe.

In the army years ago the paper was the smooth, shiny variety and you only got 3 sheets at a time. One sheet to wipe up, one sheet to wipe down and one sheet for polishing. ????

Apart from the personal use aspect, bum guns also help protect the environment.

Western countries chop down millions of trees to make toilet paper. They then have to design and operate much bigger sewage treatment plants, to cope with the extra biomass generated by exclusive use of said paper. Dumb as.