Ladyboy assaults and robs Taiwanese tourist in Bangkok

snoop1130

New-Project-13.jpg

A Taiwanese tourist thought he lost his wallet during Songkran celebrations on Silom Road in Bangkok last weekend. However, upon inspecting a short video that his friend took, he realised that his wallet was stolen by a ladyboy he was sexually harassed by.

In the 13-second-long clip, the Taiwanese tourist is pictured trying to get away from a ladyboy who repeatedly attempted to grope him. As she tries to touch him, she snatches the wallet from his pocket without anyone noticing.

News outlet Esor Kayee Khao 2 posted the clip on Facebook yesterday with the caption…

“Disgusting behaviour from this ladyboy. Aside from groping this male Taiwanese tourist, she went even lower, damaging the image of our country by slyly stealing his wallet without anyone noticing.

“This ladyboy is still on the prowl around Silom. If anyone sees them please point them out to the police who will prosecute them according to the law.”

The story was covered in Taiwanese media, who warned its people to be careful while travelling in Thailand.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/ladyboy-assaults-and-robs-taiwanese-tourist-in-bangkok-video

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-04-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jaywalker said:

How many of us straight, heterosexual MEN, have been harrassed and GROPED by MEN pretending to be women?

I'm sick of it....

An actual female athlete mobbed because she showed up to say she was robbed by a man acting like a woman.

Riley Gaines. Pretty lady with arms bigger than mine, worked her tail off to be at the top....& they say, "Oh this 6 foot 4" dude is now a woman.".

SICKENING.

Never happened to me. Dumb tourist if he can't tell wallet gone.

2 hours ago, Mr Dome said:

So much to respond here.

- Now you know what it feels like to be a female (& the men groping, stalking, harassing don't even pretend to be anything but their disgusting selves).

- Not that I'm condoning their behavior but if they are post-op would you still consider them to be "pretending"?

- In all my years in Thailand and Asia it's only happened to me one time in Pattaya. This really isn't the crisis you make it out to be and surely most men could overpower the gropers easily.

- Is that a Fox News clip there? The Fox Entertainment channel routinely lying to it's viewers? Doesn't seem like a good strategy to link to them now after the Dominion settlement ????.

To each his own...Maybe you haven't walked down Walking Street and been accosted and laughed it off a few dozen times with men, pretending to be women.

Grabbing your crotch....for 20 plus years.

Mayhaps you LIKE that? I DON"T CARE.

It's funny but men trying to be women and are constabtly THIEVING.

I have a problem with that.

Men competing against women. NO!

They need their own leper's island.

I'm tired of it. My sebse of humor has gone the way of the DODO Bird.

3 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

To each his own...Maybe you haven't walked down Walking Street and been accosted and laughed it off a few dozen times with men, pretending to be women.

Sorry for my misspellings...I shall try to be more succinct.

FOX News/Sky News/MSNBC who cares?

The fact is that transgenderism is NONE of my business.

My son is a MAN. He has a tally-whacker.

My daughter has something I have bot seen she was 8 years old.

I'll take a wild guess and say she has something like Mommy????

What are the transgender activists trying to do? Take my son's willy and put it on my daughter?

19 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Don't go to walking street. Place is famous for ladyboys.

18 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

I don't happen to frequent Walking Street or Pattaya, that's correct.

Kathoeys have existed in Thailand for decades. To make it sound like it's part of a new "woke agenda" by linking that Fox Entertainment link is a bit much.

As a visitor or even as a long-term resident the deck is stacked against us in that we won't change the culture, you can become a target.

I'd just avoid going where the perpetrators tend to hang out & otherwise don't keep your wallet in the expected places.

3 hours ago, bignok said:

Your wife understands those words?

Yes. My wife caught that bad joke. She's from Surin, barely knew how to say hello in English when I met her...My Thai was comparable.

We LIKED each other a lot though. She started taking endless English classes and got WAY more fluent than I thought she was.......I know....there's a special place in hell for me....I said a a bad joke.

I haven't tried to sew a weenie on my daughter though....mayhaps there is hope for me yet?

39 minutes ago, bignok said:

Don't go to walking street. Place is famous for ladyboys.

My daughter was maybe 3 years old? Half Thai. Walking street os SLAP FULL of lights and the RIGHT SPOT restaurant has the best KOBE beef steak I have ever eaten, and I have been to 45 countries.

My daughter LOVED the lights and the vibe...she was in a stroller, just loving life on Walking Street.

Mimes & street shows. Magicians just out being cool.

1 legged flower seller on a tricycle/bike (I bought ALL his flowers one night for my wife).

Sure... bars with women in them left and right. Lot's of mongers in them....to each his own. 

I DON"T CARE!

Just give me the same rights as any human, male or female.

And PLEASE don't yell at me because I don't want to associate with you.

Is that too much to ask?

19 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Yes. My wife caught that bad joke. She's from Surin, barely knew how to say hello in English when I met her...My Thai was comparable.

We LIKED each other a lot though. She started taking endless English classes and got WAY more fluent than I thought she was.......I know....there's a special place in hell for me....I said a a bad joke.

I haven't tried to sew a weenie on my daughter though....mayhaps there is hope for me yet?

Oh yeah...that was 22 years ago. We are still married.

Said she was yee-sip-jet (27) I thought she said Yee-sip et (21).....no matter. She had me hook, line & sinker. I was 33 & in the market, REALLY wanting to find a wife.

She's the coolest chick in the world 22+ years later.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

I'll be 56 next month. My wofe is 49 and looks like a 29 year old farang.

I introduced her to my brothers in the USA when was 29.....they thought she was twelve.....NO!

Stupid boys, married to old hags.

===========

My main point though is, with all this talent and good solid families in this world, WHY is it SUDDENLY, transgender folks are in the spotlight?

They are an abberation of reality for 98% of us.