Ladyboy steals 189K baht from Sri Lankan tourist in Bangkok

webfact

The thought of taking a prostitute to a room with you, in Thailand to boot, while you have over five grand cash on you is pure insanity to me.

But then again, I don't go out at night - with that money on me - and get so hammered that I can't think straight anymore.

On 4/25/2023 at 9:57 AM, bignok said:

Maybe dont carry that much on you and don't hire ladyboys who are known to steal.

the guy just wanted some romance :)

not all ladyboys steal so how does one know which does and doesn't ? 

On 4/25/2023 at 3:57 AM, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Learned long ago to hide/lock all valuables before going out drinking.

confirmed...the lesson is repeated until its learned.....one night in BKK makes a hard man humble--I can feel the devil walking next to me..

gotta wonder what the LBs first thought was after finding that cash and making a run for it.........7-11 for a mama cup?  iphone shop?  scoopy dealer??

or maybe schedule to go full on lady///less boy

6 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

confirmed...the lesson is repeated until its learned.....one night in BKK makes a hard man humble--I can feel the devil walking next to me..

gotta wonder what the LBs first thought was after finding that cash and making a run for it.........7-11 for a mama cup?  iphone shop?  scoopy dealer??

or maybe schedule to go full on lady///less boy

It doesn't say whether the ladyboy had to give her ID info to the hotel. But the fact they caught them so quickly indicates either that, or they were identified by hotel security video. The ladyboy likely hoped he would be too embarassed to go to the police.

• Thumbs Up 1