meals-on-wheels or go-shopping-for-you-services for housebound

orang37

After successful eye surgery, yours truly had some bone-cracking falls, and I am housebound. I am interested in knowing of any resources. I live in the Nong Hoi area. Usually, I buy all my food at Rimping Nawarat, and Talat San Phak Koi, and Makro.

thanks !

p.s. I used to buy a Chineses made expectorant in the 7/11 or pharmacy useful for clearing mucus in the polluted season ...  name ?

Edited by orang37
recovering identity after alien abduction

You can get a Grab food delivery person to do your shopping for you. Order something on the app and when he/she arrives ask if they will go shopping for you. Make a list of what and where to shop, if everything works out then get their number and let them know when you need something. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, novacova said:

You can get a Grab food delivery person to do your shopping for you. Order something on the app and when he/she arrives ask if they will go shopping for you. Make a list of what and where to shop, if everything works out then get their number and let them know when you need something. 

It's even easier than that.  Grab has a section of their app - "Mart" - that you click on and then you can order the items you want directly from the grocery store; Grab sends a driver to get them and deliver them to you.  

• Thanks 1

I don't know about CM but here in Phitsanulok Tops has unlimited free delivery for a 250 baht purchase if you are a member of Tops Prime for 99 baht a month. 

They deliver by Grab in an hour or 2 or by Standard delivery scheduled up to a week in advance. It really works quite well.

• Like 1