A light bulb just exploded in my office. Why do bulbs explode here but not in the USA?

DudleySquat

Has an incandescent light bulb ever exploded when you turn on the light?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, DudleySquat said:

It doesn't surprise me that you paid no attention to the several times I said I prefer incandescent lighting. 

Then why complain about it on here that you use old tech.............:ermm:

13 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Are we a bit sensitive, much? Boo hoo.  Do you feel better now?

Eh? I was talking in general by the tone of most of your posts.

Good luck with your life and all those exploding lightbulbs in Asia, and be careful of those tiles - that could be the next accident to befall you thanks to the "idiots" in Thailand.  Seeya!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Eh? I was talking in general by the tone of most of your posts.

Good luck with your life and all those exploding lightbulbs in Asia, and be careful of those tiles - that could be the next accident to befall you thanks to the "idiots" in Thailand.  Seeya!

Why are you begging to be ignored? 

Just now, DudleySquat said:

Are you ok?

Of course, and reading your threads brings a smile, and I really like helping you out with your simple problems....????

Here is a test for you, turn an incandescent light bulb on and let it get hot, then splash with water, it usually explodes in all directions.  :whistling:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Of course, and reading your threads brings a smile, and I really like helping you out with your simple problems....????

Here is a test for you, turn an incandescent light bulb on and let it get hot, then splash with water, it usually explodes in all directions.  :whistling:

Do you keep a loaded gun in the house?