Cancer and canabis

eisfeld 
Do you think I'm a helpless little child?
Do you think I'm unable to read other's comments and make up my own mind?
How old do you think I am, 8?

I am NOT venerable, I am perfectly capable of thinking as an adult, and I do not need you telling other people not to give me their opinion, or to moderate their posts.

I am very happy to hear from roietfortress and appreciate him taking the time to share his experience. 

You do not need to censor him, for my benefit.

Or anyone else's benefit.

We can talk like adults without your input.

Edited by toast1
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 9:50 AM, roietfortress said:

it wasn't the weed. there's no carcinogen in weed smoke that could cause cancer.

Let's be real. While cannabis might not be tobacco drawing in quantities of smoke and holding it in your lungs cannot be a good thing for the lungs

Edited by Plern

On 5/17/2023 at 2:41 PM, toast1 said:

eisfeld 
Do you think I'm a helpless little child?
Do you think I'm unable to read other's comments and make up my own mind?
How old do you think I am, 8?

I am NOT venerable, I am perfectly capable of thinking as an adult, and I do not need you telling other people not to give me their opinion, or to moderate their posts.

I am very happy to hear from roietfortress and appreciate him taking the time to share his experience. 

You do not need to censor him, for my benefit.

Or anyone else's benefit.

We can talk like adults without your input.

I'm not treating you like what you described and I don't know why you got that impression. I'm also not censoring or moderating anyone, I don't have the capability and even if I had I wouldn't do that. I'm offering an opposing view to what roietfortress presented. Talking like adults should include hearing what other points of view have to say. Note I didn't argue against you looking into canabis to help with your chemo therapy symptoms I was just argueing that smoking is probably not a good way and that claiming that it doesn't contain carcinogens which fuel cancer growth is wrong. If you don't want to hear more nuanced views and are set in your way then fine, it's your thread so I'll respect that. Cheers.

Edited by eisfeld