Cheapest pharmacy in Bangkok

Viola1953

14 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

Siam Pharmacy in Ploenchit is the best I've found.

I second.  The meds I take are lower in cost than at SE Pharmacy, Bangkok Drugstore and other shops I have checked. They will ship COD by Kerry Express, etc.  Best to make an in-store purchase first and provide them with your personal details for future orders.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

Siam Pharmacy in Ploenchit is the best I've found.

The wife and I popped in there a couple months back while we were doing some business in the area...and I remember looking around and checking some of the non-medication things we buy for home periodically.

And from what I recall, the prices for the things I was checking were not particularly good and/or better than what we pay at other places such as Southeast Pharmacy.

But I'll try to check about some medications my wife periodically uses next time we're by there in the future.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Southeast Pharmacy delivers.

They always get good reviews here.

They have a LINE account. You can just add them in LINE, and then message them about whether they have something in stock and what the price would be.

And then yes, they'll then deliver for a fee, and you can pay the delivery driver COD. And the staff there speak English fluently.

This place -- Rungrot Pharmacy -- out in On Nut near the Big C Extra there also has gotten good reviews in the past for product stocked and good prices -- though it can be busy and can have a queue to wait.

Short walk from On Nut BTS station nearby,

https://goo.gl/maps/Vfmw7Nm99orjRLht7

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

They have a LINE account. You can just add them in LINE, and then message them about whether they have something in stock and what the price would be.

And then yes, they'll then deliver for a fee, and you can pay the delivery driver COD. And the staff there speak English fluently.

I just call them, place an order, transfer money to their account, they have motorbike delivery on call, then you pay for the delivery fee. I don't think t's ever taken longer than 30 minutes all in.

So yes, they have good prices, based on dozens of reviewes here over ~ 15 years, and yes, they deliver. That's what the OP asked about.

I have used Chula MD Pharmacy and they are great, well priced and huge stock.

They used to deliver, but worth asking now.

Chula MD, 942 25 Rama IV Rd, Si Phraya, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500

On 5/2/2023 at 11:55 AM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The wife and I popped in there a couple months back while we were doing some business in the area...and I remember looking around and checking some of the non-medication things we buy for home periodically.

And from what I recall, the prices for the things I was checking were not particularly good and/or better than what we pay at other places such as Southeast Pharmacy.

But I'll try to check about some medications my wife periodically uses next time we're by there in the future.

my blood pressure medicine cost 210 baht per box at Southwest Pharmacy. It's 158 at Siam. They also have real pharmacists on duty. The place is usually mobbed. It's mainly for medicines though. It's not an all-purpose pharmacy like Boots or Watsons.

On 5/2/2023 at 12:12 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

This place -- Rungrot Pharmacy -- out in On Nut near the Big C Extra there also has gotten good reviews in the past for product stocked and good prices -- though it can be busy and can have a queue to wait.

Short walk from On Nut BTS station nearby,

https://goo.gl/maps/Vfmw7Nm99orjRLht7

If you don't want to queue go the small pharmacy opposite Rungroj, on the other side of the street. You never have to wait.  Almost the same prices, but not so well stocked. 

Edited by Lorry
  • Thanks 1

I think pretty much any of the pharmacies mentioned above , offer fair pricing and good availability. And I think I have been in all of them at one time or another.

FWIW, here is my tuppence worth:

1) SE pharmacy, good availability and fair pricing, customer service/advice pretty much zero. The smaller pharmacy around the corner on 15 same prices and , when he is on duty, quality advice from the manager of that shop. 
2)Rungrot On-nut, busy and cheap , you need to know what you exactly want otherwise don’t even bother to enter.

3) Siam pharmacy on Ploenchit , for me this gets a WOW!

really high quality and helpful pharmacist, especially the main lady there. Gave some great advice to my wife , just really helpful.

fair prices. Reminds me a little of the best pharmacies in London and New York eg Bell and Croydon in London