Bank employee busted: stole customer info, made nearly a million baht in unauthorized credit card cash withdrawals

webfact

I had a trip to KBank today with a perplexing failed app 40mins in the bank 3 staff and a call center later it turns out it was an AVAST app that somehow not by me was installed and totaled the app that I have been using for years so my eyes will be on my account for sure but impossible with the other FCD though so beware!????

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, h90 said:

If you own me 850 Pound and don't pay it back, I complain that you own me nearly 1000 Pound...
Near to it....150 pound difference only....I think close enough to call it nearly. But yes it is making it more spectacular...800K is not really that big of an amount for a bank

What are you on about. £150 difference only is 15%.

Would you like that discount on everything you buy, or on bank deposits.

100% is 100% and not 85%

On 5/6/2023 at 2:36 PM, StayinThailand2much said:

Not to me, they don't. Usually yes, but some payments at supermarkets do not result in a SMS to me, particularly at weekends.

I suggest you contact them, as I have never EVER not received an sms alert following ANY transaction regardless of what day it is.

8 minutes ago, Social Media said:

I suggest you contact them, as I have never EVER not received an sms alert following ANY transaction regardless of what day it is.

I believe that sms alerts for transactions under 500 baht are not sent, so that maybe the reason.