Bangkok bank letter Bangkok Branch in Jomtien?

7 hours ago, mitebbots said:

What exactly are the lease requirements for the 90-day O visa?

My friend is US citizen, can he rent to me? And do they actually need a lease? He can not let me stay in his condo without a lease?

Here's the guidance published on the Jomtien site for Non-imm O.

As you've discovered it doesn't mean much though and I would take everything I can. Note that as a non-thai his name will not be in the blue house book whereas a copy of his Condo Chanote (Deed) will have his name (to prove "house registration")

Screenshot_20230518-133909_Drive.jpg

Edited by Pattaya57

I guess it worked today finally. had to have the landlord with me, my friends wife. my friend couldn't rent me his place without a work permit, we knew that and had a backup lease, that had to be done today, so I needed an extension.

my new stamp is July 1st. they have me coming back June 30th "for the result of changing visa status"

Can I do a Vietnam or Singapore trip or am I not allowed to leave the country?

1 hour ago, mitebbots said:

my new stamp is July 1st. they have me coming back June 30th "for the result of changing visa status"

Can I do a Vietnam or Singapore trip or am I not allowed to leave the country?

Congrats. Pretty sure they lined up the Friday 30 June as last work day to give you non-imm O visa before your current 1 July permission of stay. If you leave the country you'll return on 30 day visa exempt which will change the details you provided (resulting in different non-imm O start date and you may need to apply again?)

I'd go in July after non-imm O issued (you'll need a re-entry permit for 1000 baht)

Edited by Pattaya57

55 minutes ago, mitebbots said:

This doesn't work for me, I came to to enjoy and travel. now I am stuck in Thailand for 6 weeks. 

So go and travel, then come back in 6 weeks and start the process then. 

• Like 1