Thai Visa First Class Lounge?

mark lamai

It's already been tried on ThaiVisa before with a forum called The Underground. By invitation only. A spectacular failure.

I remember that (actually got an invite), never really worked out exactly what went wrong, just that it suddenly wasn't private (read only) then went the way of all good things :o

a forum full of thinkalikes , whatever their views , their wives , their bank accounts and their backgrounds are like would be a spectacular failure.

the melting pot of normals and nerds , snobs and slappers , farmers and failures , hooligans and whoremongers , family men and failures , lovable old rogues and louche old roues , koh samui crackpots and pattaya plonkers , chiang mai charlies and hua hin harrys , megalomaniacal moderators and tree hugging tossers .....errrr i'm running out of alliterations , but you get the drift , is what makes the forum great.

Edited by taxexile

It's already been tried on ThaiVisa before with a forum called The Underground. By invitation only. A spectacular failure.

I wouldn't say the Underground was a failure, in fact it was going full steam ahead until someone got cold feet and pulled the plug. Not to worry though as the spirit lives on elsewhere.

I wouldn't say the Underground was a failure, in fact it was going full steam ahead until someone got cold feet and pulled the plug. Not to worry though as the spirit lives on elsewhere.

Yes, I've already heard that another version of the Underground is up and running. Didn't get an invite this time though.

Yes, I've already heard that another version of the Underground is up and running. Didn't get an invite this time though.

Not on ThaiVisa it isn't... unless I didn't crack an invite too. :o

Well.....a mod would say that, wouln't they. Got to know the secret hand-shake first eh?

Yup, it's up and running folks. Buckwheat just couldn't resist, could he.

Edited by Sir Burr

Reading the topic title I thought this was about a lounge at BKK airport. Now, this would be a good idea, wouldn’t it? Log in with your ThaiVisa member name and password to enter the lounge.

--

Maestro

Oooh! Nice idea! :D D'you reckon that george would spring for free beer & nibbles at said lounge, too? :D

:o:D George ! :D

Not on ThaiVisa it isn't... unless I didn't crack an invite too. :D

Well.....a mod would say that, wouln't they. Got to know the secret hand-shake first eh?

Yup, it's up and running folks. Buckwheat just couldn't resist, could he.

This time around it's much more exclusive and secretive. :D

Dam n, I just broke rule #1. :o

maybe he is talking about the trash can?

Really, they didn't invite me, and my cv is pretty darn good.

A for the op - what a tpid thing to say - English teachers and Isarn farmers can be very intelligent people.

I agree with the bar owners though. Aren't you a bar owner? Aren't you an English teacher - just had a look at your old posts :o

Edited by Neeranam

Not on ThaiVisa it isn't... unless I didn't crack an invite too. :D

maybe he is talking about the trash can?

:o:D :D

having lurked in the dark corners of Thai Visa for sometime.

it seems disparate views clash uneccessarily,

i suggest a new forum where like-minded better folks,

many of whom i have read posts from here,

may congregate in harmony and converse civily,

without the distraction of ill-informed comment from english teachers, Isaan farmers, bar owners and dwellers in the dark regions.

perhaps Bendix could moderate and assess applicants CV's.

are you out of your mind? dictatorship won't be tolerated here i supposed. spices, spices....

without the distraction of ill-informed comment from english teachers, Isaan farmers, bar owners and dwellers in the dark regions.

Hm... if memory serves are you not, at least a former, bar owner, English teacher, multiple tourist visa holder, and presently a documentary film maker. {No doubt with Visa M}, though you do like golf as does your selected guardian of the righteous portal.

Regards

PS Where is that irony emoticon?

Right on, this is a classic one. :o