Couple condemned for having sex on a public beach in southern Thailand

5 minutes ago, Polaky said:

You can blame Adam and eve, they did it under an apple tree.

Is that when Adam said to Eve, "Whoa, stand back Eve, there's no telling how big this thing might get"?

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

having sex inside a camping tent on the beach

Reminds me as a kid some old granny telling my mum how, if she stood on her dining room table pushed up against the window, she could see what her neighbours had for dinner lol!

9 hours ago, Slip said:

Is it ok to do it in a tent? Surely it's private.  Back in the old days people just did in the sea, but subtly.

The problem is him making a video of it and posting it online.

• Like 2

I am upset emotionally and offended. It was obviously done with intent. And that littered beach is disgusting. The person continuously recording the despicable sex act, no doubt to replay it over and over again in the confines of his bedroom, had time to clean up that area of beach. It shows a complete lack of community spirit. By the way. Where is the video of this occurrence?????

Just in time for the election:

The newly formed Breath of Fresh Air party, or BoFA, is campaigning to legalize sex everywhere and anytime. They have challenged the caretaker PM to drop his drawers: "We know you want it!"

Disclaimer: the statement above holds no truth whatsoever and has no bearing in fact. It is absolute fiction with the sole purpose of putting an image in your head.

15 hours ago, phetphet said:

To be fair, they weren't actually having sex on the beach, but in a tent on  the  back of the pick  up truck.

The authorities found trash, used utensils, and some sandals on the spot.

Best look for a couple with one of them barefoot.

Yeh, they should be more concerned about the littering...... 

17 hours ago, phetphet said:

To be fair, they weren't actually having sex on the beach, but in a tent on  the  back of the pick  up truck.

The authorities found trash, used utensils, and some sandals on the spot.

Not practicing safe sex either it seems?

• Like 1

The hypocrisy and double standard of Thai authorities (and many citizens as well) keeps amazing me. With everything going on in Thailand, like the rampant corruption, the terrible education system, the air pollution, dangerous traffic that kills tens of thousands every year, and so on and so forth, and they get their panties in a bunch over something like this? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bignok said:

Thailand has strict laws about videos. That is the main problem.

Strict laws about video's?  If a road accidents happens everybody is filming the (dead) victim and posting it online to get their (stupid) likes on facebook. (Try that in another country and you get fined!).  If they capture a criminal we al see the photo's with the complete police team behind the trophy into the media. What laws are we talking about?  To me it looks like that their is not a country in the world where so much privacy is violated as in Thailand.