Couple condemned for having sex on a public beach in southern Thailand

3 minutes ago, NicoBKK said:

Happy to have lived pretty much all my life in a world with no smartphones or webcams. 

Yes just the past 15 years seems to be when everyone has entered the self making video/self taking pictures craze and then posting it on the internet or on apps for the world to see.  Seems to be why things like this OP occur and how people get caught by the police.  Without the self posting of these things would anyone ever really get caught?  Only if they were rolled up upon while in the throws of passion, like some were caught 40 years ago when I was in my late teens.....

4 minutes ago, Muhendis said:

I don't think anyone else got this one so here goes.............

Within tent?

Did I win?

The tent is made of see through plastic, in case it rained during play..........☺️

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ThailandGuy said:

Strict laws about video's?  If a road accidents happens everybody is filming the (dead) victim and posting it online to get their (stupid) likes on facebook. (Try that in another country and you get fined!).  If they capture a criminal we al see the photo's with the complete police team behind the trophy into the media. What laws are we talking about?  To me it looks like that their is not a country in the world where so much privacy is violated as in Thailand.

Don't blame me. Not up to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...