Easy Pass is broken, is there an easy solution?

You can get the gizmoreplaced free of charge at any of their offices, usually on the very LEFT just after a tollgate. So pass through the very left tollgate, park your car and Bob's your uncle.

I actually used the opportunity to load up some credit at the same time ???? Easy, professional and competent! And yes, the remaining credit on the disfunctioning tag is transferred onto the new tag 8-) 

3 minutes ago, bang saen guy said:

Which I see almost every day

I know your pain.

If the car in front hasn't cleared the barrier almost immediately, I stop and leave a big "reversing space". Of course, you get the occasional wazzock nipping in front only to confront someone backing out.

I have to go through 3 gates on my daily commute (one going in, two going out).

On the way home yesterday, I got two RoS (one at each gate). Grrr.

On 5/12/2023 at 2:23 PM, Crossy said:

Of course, you get the occasional wazzock nipping in front only to confront someone backing out.

This makes my day, I then run up on them so they can't back up and pretend like I don't know what's going on. 

Seems like not near as many getting stuck as there used to be. 

Nice thing about the M-Flow is that it eliminates the getting stuck...

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2023 at 10:02 PM, FriendlyFarang said:

You can order the easypass device through the truemoney app, it costs the regular 300 baht as in any easypass office, you just pay 52 baht extra for shipping

Right now the truemoney app says "We're sorry for an inconvenient. This service is available for Thai only at this moment."

12 minutes ago, Furioso said:

Right now the truemoney app says "We're sorry for an inconvenient. This service is available for Thai only at this moment."

Oh ok, didn't know this, I used my girlfriend's truemoney app.

I guess most people here have a Thai girlfriend/wife so just let them order it for you.