Update bank book: "Condensed no book deposits" ?"

I recently did a bank book savings account update at an ATM and I noticed that on a few days high amounts of money (near 90K) were added to my account which were partially deducted on the same day. I'm sure I didn't add or withdraw those amounts of money.

The adding of the money gets the code "P 1" and also CONDS or "Condensed no book deposits" and the partial withdrawals get the code "P 2" or "Condensed no book withdrawals".

Anyone who can tell me what this is all about?

After a certain period of time (about a month I think), individual transactions are consolidated when you update your bankbook.

If you need itemised transactions for this period, you must ask the bank to print out for you. It has always been this way.

(eg: if someone needed their book with every transaction recorded for an immigration extension, then they would need to update every 2 weeks or so).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, couchpotato said:

After a certain period of time (about a month I think), individual transactions are consolidated when you update your bankbook.

If you need itemised transactions for this period, you must ask the bank to print out for you. It has always been this way.

(eg: if someone needed their book with every transaction recorded for an immigration extension, then they would need to update every 2 weeks or so).

Very important if you need your Bank Book to show Foreign/ International Transactions for Immigration purposes.

I do my Wise transfer on 1st of every month and ensure that my book is updated the same week.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Very important if you need your Bank Book to show Foreign/ International Transactions for Immigration purposes.

I do my Wise transfer on 1st of every month and ensure that my book is updated the same week.

I was doing that, but I won't bother any more.

Did my extension yesterday at Jomtein and they wanted a separate specific certificate from Kasikorn listing the incoming payments 

Just now, hotandsticky said:

I was doing that, but I won't bother any more.

Did my extension yesterday at Jomtein and they wanted a separate specific certificate from Kasikorn listing the incoming payments 

Did your annual 12 month statement not show them. My IO want both statements AND Bank book copies.

4 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Did your annual 12 month statement not show them. My IO want both statements AND Bank book copies.

Yes (and I highlighted them in pink).

I had the bank letter plus 12 months statements (plus PDFs of each WISE transfer).

4 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Yes (and I highlighted them in pink).

I had the bank letter plus 12 months statements (plus PDFs of each WISE transfer).

What a coincidence: I use a Pink highlighter too. Honestly.

But don't forget that signatures must be in Blue! 555

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1