Online pharmacies

actonion

Can  anyone suggest an online Pharmacy that delivers  in the Pattaya area," but not"  Medisafe, where there is a real touchy Telesales  person who got out of the wrong side of the bed,  and banned me  for disputing  the price on  one particular medication..

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Adndrew said:

We are using medisafe  for two years never have any problem  except they are straight forward . try meditide or facino

I have been using  Medisafe  for   nearly 3 years  until this week when   i asked a very polite question as to "why"  is  1  particular medication  more expensive this month than the previous 2 years, he replied    "if you are not happy with the prices here  go somewhere else", when i questioned his attitude, i was told,    maybe your  local pharmacy is cheaper,  go there, i will cancel  your account here... So you are not allowed to question their prices...

Edited by actonion
  • Sad 1

I don`t understand , Seller Decide the Price   when we do  not question why he is cheaper in some medicine  so how you have to to ask why he is expensive  As it might linked to their input cost . In my case i save at-least 1450 in particular medicine and may pay same price on a medicine as local i.e 26 thb  so i buy from medisafe .  In our old good time they scenario was different . Why to disgrace some body , they just asked to buy from where you get cheap . 

When COVID was in full swing most  locals close their pharmacy and these guys delivered month on month at same price as today .  If you have so much problem find their number and call ......

Relax Mate 

Fully Agree Thomas , Its not about this company , the people who deliver good in their services are straight forward , i used a very famous pharmacy many years but later found they are charging me twice  . Then Switched to Medisafe for a moment restricted man its good , the are polite and talk to point . 

More like my visa agent , she is a bit touchy but her visa service is excellent 

Its ok