The New Thai Government Re-Listing Cannabis as Narcotic is a Hypocritical Move, Says Cannabis Activist

webfact

12 minutes ago, h90 said:

Of course you can die from an overdose....you can die from drinking too much water.
Only it is extreme unlikely....

Can you overdose on cannabis? This question is controversial, even among people who frequently use cannabis. Some people believe cannabis is as dangerous as opioids or stimulants, while others believe it’s completely harmless and has no side effects.

You can’t overdose on cannabis in the way that you can overdose on, say, opioids. To date, there have not been any reported deaths resulting solely from cannabis use, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

But that doesn’t mean you can’t overdo it or have a bad reaction to cannabis.

https://www.healthline.com/health/can-you-overdose-on-marijuana

20 minutes ago, jonclark said:

I do not expect you to do 'my job' but it is a fair expectation to ask you to support your, as of yet unsubstantiated and fake claims, that cannabis is "dangerous and addictive" Your refusal to substantiate your claims, can lead to only one logical conclusion; that this refusal is an admission on your part that your claims are 100% fake. Thank you. 

Peace Bro. 

As I said, do some research.

Peace Bro.

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

Can you overdose on cannabis? This question is controversial, even among people who frequently use cannabis. Some people believe cannabis is as dangerous as opioids or stimulants, while others believe it’s completely harmless and has no side effects.

You can’t overdose on cannabis in the way that you can overdose on, say, opioids. To date, there have not been any reported deaths resulting solely from cannabis use, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

You can eat 1kg of it than sure something will give up....you can overdose everything....Vitamin C, Water.....Orange Juice

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

unfortunately over use tends to fry your brain, I know several people in Australia that are incappable of holding any sort of solid communication for any period of time because their brain is unable to do so, one is my younger brother and all are from using weed way too heavily, he will just go blank mid sentence and space out. While it can help in controlled doses(helped me get off opoids) it is not the be all and end all these people are trying to claim, all they see are the dollar signs and dont give a flying fig about anyones health. The only way to go is govt controlled and not letting these cowboys sell it willy nilly to whoever has money to pay for it.

Edited by seajae
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, h90 said:

You can eat 1kg of it than sure something will give up....you can overdose everything....Vitamin C, Water.....Orange Juice

1kg of dope? You would probably throw up before you finished it. Be feeling pretty spaced out though I would imagine. :stoner:

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, seajae said:

unfortunately over use tends to fry your brain, I know several people in Australia that are incappable of holding any sort of solid communication for any period of time because their brain is unable to do so, one is my younger brother and all are from using weed way too heavily, he will just go blank mid sentence and space out. While it can help in controlled doses(helped me get off opoids) it is not the be all and end all these people are trying to claim, all they see are the dollar signs and dont give a flying fig about anyones health. The only way to go is govt controlled and not letting these cowboys sell it willy nilly to whoever has  to pay for it.

The symptoms you describe could  indicate a serious  medical issue, How are you so certain its from weed ? There is no way of proving that and its highly unlikely  I had a friend many years ago who always seemed a bit more  spaced out than everybody else we thought it was all part of a big act, Turned out a later he had MS he's dead now

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, dinsdale said:

You can’t overdose on cannabis in the way that you can overdose on, say, opioids. To date, there haven't been any reported deaths resulting solely from cannabis use, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

"A bad reaction"  always sounds a bit worse than just using the correct term  "A whitey"  !!!!  lol

Well that's what we called it. Nothing worse I'm sure you'd agree, I'd describe it as sea sickness x 10  not had one for years lol  

42 minutes ago, Don Chance said:

Not they don't. Marijuana a dissociative drug. It will cause problems in all aspects of your life after a time.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26003508/

Subjective stories are what they are. But the fact is most long term users suffer little to no ill effects. Personally (subjective story...) I started ciggies, booze and weed around 12-13. Quit ciggies a few years ago, drink moderately, but still puff weed dawn to dusk. Great life, great family. If it works for you use it. If it doesn't don't. Who needs the government in all of this? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

if english is your first language i suggest you refrain from talking about people having problems. 

What is the connection between "english", BTW it is spelt incorrectly in your post as it should always be capitalised!, and the subject matter with @Don Chance 's post?

Edited by scottiejohn

12 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

What is the connection between "english", BTW it is spelt incorrectly in your post as it should always be capitalised!, and the subject matter with @Don Chance 's post?

While failing to capitalize the e in English when referring the language is a grammatical error, I do not believe it is a spelling error. 

Incidentally, it would also be a grammatical error (rather than a spelling error) to capitalize the e in english when referring to the technique used to apply spin to a cue-ball. 

• Confused 1

On 5/30/2023 at 6:44 AM, dinsdale said:

. To date, there have not been any reported deaths resulting solely from cannabis use, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

No reported road accident fatalities due to the stoner behind the wheel sucked down a dozen cones before getting behind the wheel ?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, mikebike said:

Subjective stories are what they are. But the fact is most long term users suffer little to no ill effects. Personally (subjective story...) I started ciggies, booze and weed around 12-13. Quit ciggies a few years ago, drink moderately, but still puff weed dawn to dusk. Great life, great family. If it works for you use it. If it doesn't don't. Who needs the government in all of this? 

I know a few guys that in school were always pulling A's on tests, very smart lads and had the potential for a great prosperous future.

They are now all stoner morons living a meagre existence on government benefits.

Yep, getting addicted to the bongs in their late teens done well by them !!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

While failing to capitalize the e in English when referring the language is a grammatical error, I do not believe it is a spelling error. 

Incidentally, it would also be a grammatical error (rather than a spelling error) to capitalize the e in english when referring to the technique used to apply spin to a cue-ball. 

You still have not answered the question;

"What is the connection between "english" and the subject matter with @Don Chance 's post?

• Confused 1

Smoked the occasional joint when I was younger which I enjoyed but never found it remotely addictive. On the other hand it took years for me to finally stop smoking cigarettes and limiting my alcohol intake.

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And what is the word(s) used to describe your obscure reference to "spin to a cue-ball"?

Google is somewhat amiss in not coming up with an appropriate response to the search of; "the technique used to apply spin to a cue-ball"!

It's best response is found here;

Swoop or Swipe Stroke - Billiards and Pool Principles, Techniques, Resources (colostate.edu)

I ask yet again that you get back on topic and answer the basic question that I have already asked on numerous occasions!

It is simply this; "What is the connection between english and the subject matter with @Don Chance 's post?

If you cannot answer, or do not wish to answer in a coherent manner, please say so, otherwise please stop providing your deflective and asinine responses!spin.jpg.662672d45e2fdd77d35b2f8168c639d1.jpg

PS;  Please not that not one description of "spin" above starts with the letter "e" or "E"!!

Edited by scottiejohn
insert without an "E" added!
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

I know a few guys that in school were always pulling A's on tests, very smart lads and had the potential for a great prosperous future.

They are now all stoner morons living a meagre existence on government benefits.

Yep, getting addicted to the bongs in their late teens done well by them !!

It is sad to see guys whose whole world revolves around getting loaded. 

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

i own a company and my net worth is around 400k usd. them govt cheques help out with buying rice let me tell you. 

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

No reported road accident fatalities due to the stoner behind the wheel sucked down a dozen cones before getting behind the wheel ?

You really need to support such an arguement. I once road my Ducati 900 SS on LCD at light speed aka Star Trek. I was going 25kph but boy the street lights were just like "engage light speed." Fantastic. 3rd gear was a bit frightening.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Haha 1