Best site to buy dummy flight bookings to get a visa?

13 minutes ago, ezzra said:

good thing no immigration's officials monotoring this forum, or do they?

Its legit because its a reservation and works even if checked.

It's good if immigration monitors this forums, maybe they get away with that onward flight which wasn't ask anyway ever because imagine coming with 30 days extension visa but plan to stay here longer. They aren't dumb, "you have wive and child here but want to leave in 30 days as your ticket shows? Are you sure?".

Edited by SuperSaiyan

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes.

Immigration in Thailand at eg airport would not ask to see onward flight. 

ive been asked a few times to show my flight out of Thailand and normally i just purchase a cheap ticket to Vietnam.  If this can be used, then better

19 minutes ago, pantsonfire said:

ive been asked a few times to show my flight out of Thailand and normally i just purchase a cheap ticket to Vietnam.  If this can be used, then better

Yes it can be used.

Where have you been asked for onward flight. 

1 minute ago, pantsonfire said:

In BKK airport, though they never really check it properly

Sometimes io at entry to Thailand airports ask that question. 

Can also ask about accomodation by way of asking your travel plans.

Proof would not be required.

I often suggest to folk to have clear prepared answer to plans for visit. Less is best.

Itinerary (fabricated) is good plan.

Especially with visa exempt entry and recent history in Thailand.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SuperSaiyan said:

Its legit because its a reservation and works even if checked.

It's good if immigration monitors this forums, maybe they get away with that onward flight which wasn't ask anyway ever because imagine coming with 30 days extension visa but plan to stay here longer. They aren't dumb, "you have wive and child here but want to leave in 30 days as your ticket shows? Are you sure?".

You call it what you like but knowing Thai immigration officials they don't like monkey business no matter how 'legal" it is, the slightest irregularity enough fort hem to give you troubles.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

You call it what you like but knowing Thai immigration officials they don't like monkey business no matter how 'legal" it is, the slightest irregularity enough fort hem to give you troubles.

Monkey business?  It's a legitimate reserved booking, with a genuine flight code (or whatever they call it) that can be confirmed on the relevant airline website.  Valid for about 48 hours for the cheapest options, maybe a couple weeks if you pay more.

I was asked for onward booking when getting boarding pass in Hong Kong (getting visa waiver on arrival).  Showed the agent my booking, she accessed the airline reservations, and confirmed it was valid.  Thai immigration was not interested.

• Like 2

Im sure you have plenty of old pdf files of flight tickets. Just download a 'pdf to word' converter app. Convert into word and change it as you wish. Put the real flight times nad numbers as per the website of the airline to be careful

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ubonr1971 said:

Im sure you have plenty of old pdf files of flight tickets. Just download a 'pdf to word' converter app. Convert into word and change it as you wish. Put the real flight times nad numbers as per the website of the airline to be careful

Bad advice.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ubonr1971 said:

That's a great idea!.......Unless the airline agent has, you know, a computer.  The agent will log into the system to confirm the booking is valid prior to issuing you a boarding pass.

The onward booking sites provide you with a valid booking, registered in the airline database under your name and passport number.  Once you've booked, you can access the airline website and confirm the booking for yourself.

Edited by NoDisplayName

The biggest problem is with the Schengen visa, because they insist on confirmed flight bookings AND confirmed hotel stays, and then if the visa is rejected for any reason, you've lost the entire amount.

The US is far more sensible, they clearly tell you not to make any travel plans until your visa is confirmed. 

14 hours ago, ubonr1971 said:

That's called forgery and you can go to jail for doing it:

https://library.siam-legal.com/thai-law/criminal-code-documents-sections-264-269/

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it pretty difficult to beat the price of bookonwardticket and onwardticket ... Trusted Pilot gives both of those pretty good reviews.  I could NOT find reviews for getarealvisa.com

As noted most reviews of such are good, but there are a VERY SMALL number of negative reviews for such services.

I note one of the very few negative reviews of onwardticket was from someone saying that "refused entry in Indonesia because the border officer checked the reservation number on their systems, which didn't exist with Emirates, and they made him buy a real ticket instead." ... Honestly - I find that negative assessment confusing. Most reviews on Trusted Pilot were positive.

Another (of the very few) negative reviews of onwardticket stated "... bought a ticket through the website ,and I got it instantly, I even checked it on the airline website manage booking at it was there.  However when I went to the counter they asked for my return ticket and I show them this ticket , they said this is not valid , since there is no ticket number.  And I even went to the website to download the ticket to show it to them ,and it failed "Tickets and receipts are not available." ... "

Again, this was one of the few negative reviews.  The user doesn't provide any details on the onward ticket nor the airline that rejected the onward ticket.  So take such with a grain of salt IMHO.

I don't know why most people note this works, and a small number say it doesn't.  Perhaps it depends on the detail of the checks that are done by the airline counter when one shows the ticket to the airline staff?  That is PURE speculation on my part - most people note there are very satisfied with such services..

Having typed that, knowing that I have the worst luck in the world for such things, the chance of my having a non-real throwaway ticket being rejected  worried me enough last year, that I actually purchased a REAL very inexpensive AirAsia Krabi to Kuala Lumpur ticket for 740 THB (that I never used) (ie ~ $21 USD).  However checking today, such cheap tickets no longer exist.  The cheapest I can find today with Air Asia is Krabi to Kuala Lumpur 1290 THB (~ $37 USD). 

That is a REAL ticket and a LOT more expensive than the throwaway ... and per Trusted Pilot most people like the cheap (not real) throwaway tickets, ...  but if you want the peace of mind of having a real ticket to throw away (ie a ticket that could actually be used)  and money is not a big issue, then there are more expensive options - which are still not too expensive (1290THB or ~$37 USD).

32 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan said:

I have been going to Thailand since 20 years and probably 100 border crossings and never anybody asked for an onward flight or 20,000 THB or hotel booking.

The OP is asking about the application for visa.

Possibly eVisa online application.

The other reason that folk obtain these tickets is to satisfy airline at departure to Thailand flying visa exempt.