EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

onthedarkside

3 hours ago, Emster23 said:

C'mon Trump lovers, we're waiting. How ya gonna explain away this latest admission of espionage by the great narcissist?

We all know Trump supporters will not accept any allegations, indictments, evidence, sworn testimony, jury verdicts or court sentencing against Trump.

They simply will not accept Trump being held accountable for anything, no matter how heinous his crimes.

That’s how cults are.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, riclag said:

CNN has not listened to the recording, but multiple sources described it. One source said the relevant portion on the Iran document is about two minutes long, and another source said the discussion is a small part of a much longer meeting.

Sources describe the recording as an “important” piece of evidence in a possible case against Trump, who has repeatedly asserted he could retain presidential records and “automatically” declassify documents.

More illegal leaks by the doj !

What political agenda do these “sources” have! 

I think the pertinent question is "is this recording authentic?" not shooting the messenger. Suddenly whistleblowers are not flavor of the month anymore like they were last month.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Now all we need to know is who he revealed these national secrets to and why.

This is going to be ugly.

The list will be hard to track down. Why was just to curry favour with his donors. A group of people in the same room as Trump would likely be donors.

• Thumbs Up 1

Im starting to wonder if he is a Stable Genius after all.....I mean he said it, of the likes you wouldnt believe....and many are saying....MANY!.....(tears in their eyes as well)  im confused......maybe I should send him another check as he clearly needs my help!

Fake News! Witch Hunt! Leave King Baby Alone!!!!    SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2