Khon Kaen Marriage Extension

Has anybody done a marriage extension lately in Khon Kaen using the monthly income method?

I know you need to provide a copy of your bank book and a 12 month statement from the bank showing your foreign monthly transfers, but did they also require anything else from the bank to prove or guarantee your monthly foreign deposits like they did in the past?

Thanks

You will need  a letter from the bank confirming that you  indeed  do have a bank account.

This is a requirement for retirement visa-I am assuming that this  is a requirement for spouse visa.

You will also need several other things .photos of yourself and spouse etc.

I believe plenty of etc.

Edited by Delight
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Delight said:

You will need  a letter from the bank confirming that you  indeed  do have a bank account.

This is a requirement for retirement visa-I am assuming that this  is a requirement for spouse visa.

You will also need several other things .photos of yourself and spouse etc.

I believe plenty of etc.

Thaks for your reply, but I am still looking for an answer to my question.

34 minutes ago, racyrick said:

Thaks for your reply, but I am still looking for an answer to my question.

It's not clear as immigration offices vary.

Here is a thread from Webfact and includes in the OP a link to a detailed explanation of the rules. 

Hopefully someone that deals with KK using income method will be along.

Here is link to order.

https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=561475

But again you will need specific info from KK.

Some offices most likely accept the 12 month bank statement showing monthly transfers. 

Edited by DrJack54

27 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

It's not clear as immigration offices vary.

Here is a thread from Webfact and includes in the OP a link to a detailed explanation of the rules. 

Hopefully someone that deals with KK using income method will be along.

Here is link to order.

https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=561475 301.69 kB · 989 downloads

But again you will need specific info from KK.

Some offices most likely accept the 12 month bank statement showing monthly transfers. 

Thanks again for replying and I understand all this, that is why I specifically said Khon Kaen Immigration.

I also have made 5 extensions here and just wanted to know if this is still required or not.

just a quick head up for KK IO

when i went there for monthly income extension the very first thing she asked me to show me the income more than 40K baht in yearly bank report.. She gave me a yellow mark pen and asked me to highlight all 40Ks and dates so if you dont want to waste your 30min to find every 40K while shes looking at your face like hurry up i suggest you to do that before going there. But up to you there is also a chance she will ask you why did you do that.. lol

Also she noticed that and asked me why my salary not come to the bank on the same day of the month. I told her its always the last 4 days of the month.. like yours kap.. she said ok.

Edited by problemfarang