Vice President Kamala Harris to be a "leading voice" on gun violence heading into the 2024 cycle

Social Media

On 9/24/2023 at 10:08 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Only if you believe Trump’s affront to decency, the constitution and the rule of law are doing something right.

Harris is a:

1 Bright

2 Articulate

3 Mixed Race

4 Woman in power

There’s the 4 core reasons the Alt-right hate her.

Wow, I thought you were talking about Nikki Haley there for a minute..., well except for 3.

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2023 at 7:25 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Let's remember that he put her in charge of the southern border which has become a disaster. According to Al Jazeera nearly 9,000 undocumented immigrants illegally entered the US at the southern border in last 24 hours.

Seems like she just ignored the problem.

She didn't ignore the problem.  It's going swimmingly.  She's let in 8,000,000 future blue voters and a couple of dozen future red voters. 

20+/- states have already decided to allow illegals to have a driver's license.  (While they claim it's not voter ID, I have my suspicions) Another year or so of unbridled invasion, and if they direct those midnight flights in the right direction (swing states) we'll never have to worry about a Republican president ever again.

Also, Santa Ana, CA (among other cities, towns and counties) is pushing to allow them to vote in local elections.

Not to mention 8,000,000 low wage workers for her donors...  Can't let those native workers think they can demand a living wage and reasonable bennies...

No, she's been the perfect Border Czar.  Disaster for most Americans, especially those on the lower end of the skills market who will now have to compete with workers who have never made more than $10 a day in their lives.  But great for the Dem Machine and their donors.

Edited by impulse
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, impulse said:

She didn't ignore the problem.  It's going swimmingly.  She's let in 8,000,000 future blue voters and a couple of dozen future red voters. 

20+/- states have already decided to allow illegals to have a driver's license.  (While they claim it's not voter ID, I have my suspicions) Another year or so of unbridled invasion, and if they direct those midnight flights in the right direction (swing states) we'll never have to worry about a Republican president ever again.

Also, Santa Ana, CA (among other cities, towns and counties) is pushing to allow them to vote in local elections.

Not to mention 8,000,000 low wage workers for her donors...  Can't let those native workers think they can demand a living wage and reasonable bennies...

No, she's been the perfect Border Czar.  Disaster for most Americans, especially those on the lower end of the skills market.  But great for the Dem Machine and their donors.

Very curious comment from reverso land. It's the dems pushing for wage and conditions reform for low paid workers and supporting the unions in doing so. It's the republicons (did I spell that wrongly?) who have consistently voted against minimum wages and busted unions. Moreover, it's the employers who are resisting paying those conditions and hiring illegal workers because they can exploit them. The Republican south has been dependent on abusive labor practices for hundreds of years.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Very curious comment from reverso land. It's the dems pushing for wage and conditions reform for low paid workers and supporting the unions in doing so. It's the republicons (did I spell that wrongly?) who have consistently voted against minimum wages and busted unions. Moreover, it's the employers who are resisting paying those conditions and hiring illegal workers because they can exploit them. The Republican south has been dependent on abusive labor practices for hundreds of years.

Real median household income declined from $76,330 in 2021 to $74,580 in 2022, a 2.3% drop. That marked the third straight year of decline... this is from your democraps.

• Haha 1