Help with completing the TM.30 online

I’m seeking help with completing the TM.30 online. I have successfully registered as the “possessor” (uploaded the owner’s ID; my passport details page; house registration book; and a copy of the lease), but will need to complete the TM.30 for my partner and myself in a little over a week’s time.

On the upper section of the webpage, what do I input for ‘Visa Type’

- For a Non-O (retirement) Visa (i.e. myself and my partner after we get this visa);

– For a Visa Exempt visitor (which we will be for the first month)?

‘Relationship’ – what does this refer to? Relationship to me as in “partner”, “brother” or “friend”?

What is the difference between the upper and lower sections of the webpage?

On the top, I provide details of the first person staying (i.e. myself as “possessor” and the registered person when I return from travelling). Do I then repeat my details in the lower section?

On the lower section of the webpage, I include my partner (civil-partner), or an occasional visitor such as a friend or relative?

‘Status’ – what does this refer to? What do I fill in here?

‘Visa Type’ – presumably as above?

Relationship - – presumably as above?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

• Like 1

Hi CM Dub,

I have PM-ed you a comprehensive guideline document on how to register on the IO TM-30 website in order to issue a TM-30 of any foreigner (including yourself) staying at the premises.

Most if not all of your questions are addressed in that document.

Cheers and success

Had a similar problem this month.

Tried the online registration. But it was 5 years since I entered Thailand. Immigration lost my tm 30 when they transferred my visa etc. To my new passport. Went to the new office on Samui. Done in 5 minutes. The online system does not take into account all circumstances. Good luck.

• Like 1

Use the Android app Section38.  It is stupidly simple and sends the info to the same online page from where you can print for proof to take to Immigration.  See screenshot.  You get a dropdown for every question except your names and the TM6 number (if you have one) and the last field, which is only in Thai (ผู้พักอาศัย) and translates to "residents", where I put the free-form word "possessor", without quotes.  You can also upload all documents through the app as well.

Screenshot_20230422-115324_Section38.thumb.png.e140be15df8b100ab0ef942bb916299c.png 

Edited by Sheist
clarity
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks to Red Phoenix for his instructions on registering and filing the TM.30 online.

Thank you also Sheist - I'm in Singapore until mid-month and cannot download the app here. I'll try it when I get to Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 1