Thai Girlfriend Stabs Foreign Boyfriend in the Leg in Front of Shocked Tourists in Pattaya

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Before the stabbing, eyewitnesses noticed the two arguing over something.

Um, I'll take a two guesses, he was looking at other Thai girls and not paying her attention or he wasn't supposed to be where he was, having told her he was in bed ????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Being called 'hansum man' would really shock me. Haven't heard that for years. Nowadays you only hear: "MassaAAAGE..." 

perhaps all the hansums are taken now... or gone..

21 minutes ago, ThailandGuy said:

I know they have a different year system, but do they also have a different month system?  whahaha.

image.png.0bd3ce4fa95bfa315002488d4fd1fd02.png

Journalism is not what it used to me.. its all rush rush next... like a bar..

Sounds like there is a bit more to this, why was the girlfriend carrying a knife around in a "Busy public place" might sound like a heat of the moment thing if it was in their own house, but this looks more like intent and more sensible legal systems around the world would be treated very severely, possibly attempted murder.

• Haha 1

No worries, they will be having some really great makeup sex later tonight.  A good woman is so hard to find, she obviously just wanted to stick him a little bit as the knife only went in about 1/2"  ????

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Muzzique said:

The guy fled before the police came so probably up to no good. He dictated his lifestyle so has to live with the consequences.

Stabbed in the calf, strange place

The police are probably looking for a foreigner with a 2ft high girlfriend.

Why would you assume the guy was up to no good because he left the scene before the police arrived? I doubt he fled, rather than limped away. Maybe he doesn't want the police involved in his domestic affairs. Perhaps he doesn't want his partner to get into trouble with the police for many possible reasons. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JensenZ said:
2 hours ago, Muzzique said:

The guy fled before the police came so probably up to no good. He dictated his lifestyle so has to live with the consequences.

10 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Why would you assume the guy was up to no good because he left the scene before the police arrived? I doubt he fled, rather than limped away. Maybe he doesn't want the police involved in his domestic affairs. Perhaps he doesn't want his partner to get into trouble with the police for many possible reasons. 

It seems that the Pattaya police came to a similar conclusion as did @Muzzique

'Pattaya Police stated they would also work on identifying the man who was stabbed as they found it “odd” that he would flee the scene before law enforcement could arrive even though he was the victim'.

1 hour ago, PomPolo said:

Sounds like there is a bit more to this, why was the girlfriend carrying a knife around in a "Busy public place" might sound like a heat of the moment thing if it was in their own house, but this looks more like intent and more sensible legal systems around the world would be treated very severely, possibly attempted murder.

Nah, lots of Thai ladies carry a knife.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Thai policeman hits Thai wife in head with hammer ....... no charge, no crime committed.

Foreigner gets stabbed by Thai gf .......... foreigner investigated by Thai police.

Ah well, at least there's no racism in Thailand!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Did anyone finally pull the knife out?

Probably did the right thing by leaving it there - it may have punctured a blood vessel/vein/artery, so best left for the medical staff to deal with it!

• Like 1

oooooo can I get in on this one!

he kept the knife in for bragging rights!

at least she went for the leg and not the crown jewels! or frank n beans!

the vendor charged the guy 100 bt for limping off with the knife

she was going for his chest but thais are short in stature....petite

dont ask where she put the fork!

know how is he supposed to finish his pork chop?

she seems like a keeper...a hopeless romantic

Lastly......................is she now single????......................asking for a friend ????

anyone got her Line ID?....nevermind she just opened profile on thai friendly!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

It seems that the Pattaya police came to a similar conclusion as did @Muzzique

'Pattaya Police stated they would also work on identifying the man who was stabbed as they found it “odd” that he would flee the scene before law enforcement could arrive even though he was the victim'.

You don't know what's going on because these reports are very inaccurate. Perhaps he was on overstay - now there's a good reason... but there are good reasons to get out of there even if he's not "up to no good".

• Like 1