New problems for crypto emerging

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

You mentioned selling a house some time ago and investing a motza into BTC. What was the average price you paid? I believe it was quite a lot higher than it is now from memory. If you can't remember can you tell us the month in which you did it?

If not, why are you asking others to tell you what they paid?

stating online that you "bought the dip" when others didn't
increases your crypto expertise and credibility.

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

You never answered my question -  when did you buy/sell?

Still waiting for replies for the same question from @ozimoron @Chivasand @scottiejohn

Why include me in "You never answered my question -  when did you buy/sell?"

I have made it abundantly clear in ALL my posts regarding this Ponzi scheme in all the forums I have posted on regarding this scam that there is no way I would ever "buy" (read drop my dosh down the toilet) for this cr@P.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Do you own any crypto? 

Maybe a silly question t to ask someone on a Cryptocurrency sub firu, but there care some strange people around. 

Yes it is a silly question given my previous posts about this ridiculous Ponzi Scheme!

I had not seen your post above before I replied to your equally stupid question as to why I had not responded.  I only responded (a post above your latest)  because you added me to your above question asking why I had not answered! ( I do hope you are following!)

Do you think people spend all day waiting for yours, or other's posts, and expect a response within  2/4/6/12/24 hours and then follow up?

I have better thing to do with my time, and especially money, to waste it on crypto Ponzi Scams and answering your pointless questions!

23 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I have better thing to do with my time, and especially money, to waste it on crypto Ponzi Scams and answering your pointless questions!

So when did you first hear about Bitcoin?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So when did you first hear about Bitcoin?

Have you not heard about this brilliant new invention called "NEWS".

You can find NEWS on things like newspapers and newsrooms and news networks,  Google and on the internet! The BBC World NEWS is a well known example I believe!

Yet another stupid question/post from you!

What has your pointless post got to do with asking me about buying cr@p I have consistently stated I would not touch with your bargepole!

Leave me alone and annoy someone who who is actually stupid enough to believe the scam you seem to be promoting!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

To be serious (with you ????!)

I heard about the cr@p when I worked in a thing called "Banking"!

A subject which you do not seem to understand!!!

Just wondering how much BTC  would have been when you first didn't buy it. Might explain your coming onto a crypto forum to diss it. 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Just wondering how much BTC  would have been when you first didn't buy it

How much was it when you lost sense (assuming you ever had any) and how do we know that anything you say about your "story" is correct?

We all have to Assume of course that you are actually telling the truth about your Ponzi Scheme buys/sells/profits etc!

I don't!

Edited by scottiejohn

9 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

To be serious (with you ????!)

I heard about the cr@p when I worked in a thing called "Banking"!

A subject which you do not seem to understand!!!

I think I'll spend some of my precious time on the football forum, telling them how I never played it and rugby is better. 

Or maybe the cannabis forum and tell them that I'd never smoke that stuff.

How about the Ko Samui forum and telling them I'd never live there.

Or even better, maybe the Thai visa section to tell them I don't need a visa.

See where I'm going?

Bitter missed the boat types are quite sad. 

Just now, Neeranam said:

I think I'll spend some of my precious time on the football forum, telling them how I never played it and rugby is better. 

Or maybe the cannabis forum and tell them that I'd never smoke that stuff.

How about the Ko Samui forum and telling them I'd never live there.

Or even better, maybe the Thai visa section to tell them I don't need a visa.

See where I'm going?

Bitter missed the boat types are quite sad. 

Apart from posting yet another pointless post are you ever going to answer any of my questions which I have raised since you started this stupidity about me buying/not buying something I have always said I would never buy/touch or said I had or had not bought.

Where is the post that I ever did or said any such disgusting thing about this Ponzi cr@p?

Any chance on staying on subject?

(I doubt it given your track record on this pointless exchange so far!)

On 6/6/2023 at 4:03 PM, Chivas said:

Course it is

Only the terminally dimwitted would believe that photos of Bored Apes, Frogs and all the rest of the uber bollacks  have hidden value

No asset backing......one day these people will wake up and its all gone.

...........tell me who they are going to complain to !

Comedy Gold but sad at the same time that people can be taken it by this shight

welcome to the modern world

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What price did you buy and sell bitcoin? 

It's not really hard, but now and sell in 2 years. 

How do you know that BTC will have increased in value by the next two years please?

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Just wondering how much BTC  would have been when you first didn't buy it. Might explain your coming onto a crypto forum to diss it. 

How much was BitCoin when you first didn't buy it, as you bought BTC instead?

Edited by patman30
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, patman30 said:

stating online that you "bought the dip" when others didn't
increases your crypto expertise and credibility.

It's very easy to brag about how a good trade went after it's done, but the reality is there is no bottom to the crypto market and buying at any level is extremely risky. At any time crypto trading is high risk trading to be undertaken with money you are prepared to lose. Most people don't proclaim big losses, but love talking about their wins.

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's some required reading for anyone who thinks they know how to trade crypto.

This report was written June 2022, but the warning is still valid a year later:

"Bitcoin and the rest of the digital asset market have been negatively impacted by a number of different issues, including increased regulatory scrutiny, sustained geopolitical unrest, rising inflation and interest rate hikes.

Due to the increasing uncertainty around the stability of global markets, commentators seem to agree that the price of risk assets like Bitcoin could continue to suffer over a longer time frame."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/80-000-bitcoin-millionaires-wiped-out-in-the-great-crypto-crash-of-2022

If you're one of the lucky ones with a millon plus in your cypto wallet, or have had a good win, enjoy it and don't give it back. Greed is what kills many investors in the long run.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 2:03 AM, Chivas said:

Course it is

Only the terminally dimwitted would believe that photos of Bored Apes, Frogs and all the rest of the uber bollacks  have hidden value

No asset backing......one day these people will wake up and its all gone.

...........tell me who they are going to complain to !

Comedy Gold but sad at the same time that people can be taken it by this shight

Pictures of dead presidents and royalty are much better eh? USD, Euro and all national currency is FIAT currency. Virtually no different than any crypto currency. Have a look at what actually constitutes "money".  Some of us are doing very well having studied and used cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is not going away. Early adopters will be rewarded. Just because one doesn't understand something doesn't mean it's "shight". Again I'll say before making rash and blunt generalizations one should do some research about what money really is. Do you know what FIAT currency is?

Edited by likerdup1

The regulatory agencies will be forced into establishing clarity about what really constitutes a security and forced into establishing clear guidelines which they do not have as of now. . This will be good for the crypto industry. Coinbase will likely come out a big winner in this and business will go forward. This dip in Bitcoin prices is temporary and is FUD.  Europe actually has given much better clarity as to regulating central crypto exchanges.

This is actually all for the good. 

Once the SEC is confronted in the courts with Coinbase and Binances legal positions they will have to establish clear guidelines. At present the US regulatory agencies do not have clear guidelines for these central exchange businesses. Bitcoin could and most likely will go much higher when the dust settles ( this could take a couple years in the US courts ). I'm HODL ing for awhile and looking forward to big gains later with Coinbase coming away with guidelines and being the major North American player in Central Exchange business.

As of now Bitcoin has bounced back some what.

Edited by likerdup1

2 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

The regulatory agencies will be forced into establishing clarity about what really constitutes a security. This will be good for the crypto industry. Coinbase will likely come out a big winner in this and business will go forward. This dip in Bitcoin prices is temporary and is FUD.  Europe actually has given much better clarity as to regulating central crypto exchanges.

This is actually all for the good. 

Once the SEC is confronted in the courts with Coinbase and Binances legal positions they will have to establish clear guidelines. At present the US regulatory agencies do not have clear guidelines for these central exchange businesses. Bitcoin could and most likely will go much higher when the dust settles ( this could take a couple years in the US courts ). I'm HODL ing for awhile and looking forward to big gains later with Coinbase coming away with guidelines and being the major North American player in Central Exchange business.

This why the xrp case is so important to the industry, we might be hearing something next week as the judge has ordered the SEC to release emails that they have been trying to hide, hopefully will blow the case out of the water for Ripple.

https://www.cointribune.com/en/ripple-vs-sec-are-hinmans-emails-the-key-to-the-case/

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, JensenZ said:

It's very easy to brag about how a good trade went after it's done, but the reality is there is no bottom to the crypto market and buying at any level is extremely risky. At any time crypto trading is high risk trading to be undertaken with money you are prepared to lose. Most people don't proclaim big losses, but love talking about their wins.

sarcasm is just not the same when you have to spell it out for people
the ones who brag about going big on the absolute dip (months after the fact)
are usually full of it
been in the space a minute, seen plenty of them.

• Thumbs Up 1