New problems for crypto emerging

2 hours ago, patman30 said:

the ones who brag about going big on the absolute dip (months after the fact)

If you are referring to me, I stated at the time exactly what I was doing, and certainly didn't brag about anything. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

The regulatory agencies will be forced into establishing clarity about what really constitutes a security and forced into establishing clear guidelines which they do not have as of now. . This will be good for the crypto industry. Coinbase will likely come out a big winner in this and business will go forward. This dip in Bitcoin prices is temporary and is FUD.  Europe actually has given much better clarity as to regulating central crypto exchanges.

This is actually all for the good. 

Once the SEC is confronted in the courts with Coinbase and Binances legal positions they will have to establish clear guidelines. At present the US regulatory agencies do not have clear guidelines for these central exchange businesses. Bitcoin could and most likely will go much higher when the dust settles ( this could take a couple years in the US courts ). I'm HODL ing for awhile and looking forward to big gains later with Coinbase coming away with guidelines and being the major North American player in Central Exchange business.

As of now Bitcoin has bounced back some what.

Were you not aware of the SEC vs Ripple lawsuit that has been ongoing since Dec 2020? This is the gamechanger which will help or hurt crypto trading in the US.

If you want to bet your house, XRP is probably the best option. In percentage terms, it's gains (and losses) far exceed those of BTC.

• Thanks 1

On 6/11/2023 at 11:05 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

DOT was $2.70 on launch. 

No it wasn't available to normal investors. I bought it when it first came onto Binance and the price was $4.

I bought more at $4.29 yesterday as this has a huge upside(and very little down, IMHO), along with  15.8% interest. 

10 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

It is also "really quite bizarre how some people still think Bitcoin is NOT a "Ponzi Scheme", quite bizarre!"

Probably need to look up the definition of a ponzi scheme. This isn't it.

I was bearish on BTC and predicted a drop to 24,000. It got to 24,800 so I was a ways off. Now I'm bullish because of the Blackrock ETF proposal. It is still in the sell zone unless it clears 30k but if it does that 40k will be the next target.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

It is also "really quite bizarre how some people still think Bitcoin is NOT a "Ponzi Scheme", quite bizarre!"

lol , come on dude, do you really think Bitcoin is a Ponzi, or are you trolling? 

25 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Probably need to look up the definition of a ponzi scheme. This isn't it.

Wrong!

I believe it fits the definition well!

A Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud that lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors with funds from more recent investors.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Wrong!

I believe it fits the definition well!

A Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud that lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors with funds from more recent investors.

BTC pays nothing to anybody. A ponzi scheme pays dividends.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2023 at 12:56 PM, Neeranam said:

No it wasn't available to normal investors. I bought it when it first came onto Binance and the price was $4.

I bought more at $4.29 yesterday as this has a huge upside(and very little down, IMHO), along with  15.8% interest. 

I'm inclined to agree re DOT. I see that Robinhood are delisting ADA and SOL so that pretty much leaves DOT as the last one standing. I'll keep and eye on it. It may move slowly due to BTC dominance. It has 10x potential if it beats its last high.

• Like 1