Friendly Welcome

stats

Just Bought a Sony cybercam Face detection camera so i went to pattaya yesterday for few hours relaxing at the beach and took photos. and i just noticed a pic taken check this out :o

Is this the way to say welcome to another tourist by a fellow expatriate living in Pattaya ? :D :D Look at the man in black T

dsc00144rd9.gif

Edited by tytus

Just Bought a Sony cybercam Face detection camera so i went to pattaya yesterday for few hours relaxing at the beach and took photos. and i just noticed a pic taken check this out :o

Is this the way to say welcome to another tourist by a fellow expatriate living in Pattaya ? :D:D Look at the man in black T

dsc00144rd9.gif

Hope that is not Weho.

Reminds me of what happened to a friend of mine in Singapore.

He had been jogging, like the man in the picture, and had returned to his government apartment where he got in the lift to go to his floor. After a few floors the lift stopped between floors and was then brought down manually to the ground.

When the doors opened three uniformed police were waiting to arrest him. What had happened was his sweat had dripped on to the floor of the lift and set off the urine detectors on the floor.

Urination in lifts in Singapore is a big problem and detectors are fitted in most apartment block lifts.

But boy was his face red when they got down on their hands and knees and sniffed him all over... :o

Is this the way to say welcome to another tourist by a fellow expatriate living in Pattaya ? :D :D Look at the man in black T

It's about the right response to someone sticking a cam in your face. You're lucky you only got the finger.

The actuall photo is not like this. the guy is far away and i took photos of the road. So i crop and zoom the pic and saw what he did. The intention is not at him

It's about the right response to someone sticking a cam in your face.

Common man this is Asia you dont do things like this to others in Thailand. You might just find yourself in big trouble if he is pointing this to the locals

Edited by tytus

Is this the way to say welcome to another tourist by a fellow expatriate living in Pattaya ? :D:D Look at the man in black T

It's about the right response to someone sticking a cam in your face. You're lucky you only got the finger.

I was with Tytus when he was taking this picture, he walked into the Camera path, while tytus was taking a shot at the the background, he could have avoided the camera path or just told us not to snap the camera at his face Nicely, no... he gave us the finger and cried no pic no pic (are you some kinda celebrity) and walked away quickly be we could start a regular punch up session.

I was with Tytus when he was taking this picture, he walked into the Camera path, while tytus was taking a shot at the the background, he could have avoided the camera path or just told us not to snap the camera at his face Nicely, no... he gave us the finger and cried no pic no pic (are you some kinda celebrity) and walked away quickly be we could start a regular punch up session.

Dude he was so lucky as i was in a good mood after i bought the cam :D

The actuall photo is not like this. the guy is far away and i took photos of the road. So i crop and zoom the pic and saw what he did. The intention is not at him

But you pointed the camera straight at him.

He must be a very tolerant guy, because if it had been me, you wouldn't have had the camera after you clicked it.

I do not take kindly to people snapping unauthorised photos of me or my family.

Not even our dog or rabbit, come to think of it. :o

It is merely a politeness to ask first.

This man clearly didn't want his picture taken. Ok, maybe it was taken without intending to disrespect him, but then his picture was posted on the Pattaya section for all to see--his face clearly identifiable. Then he is ridiculed. This doesn't seem right to me. At least obscure his face.

Edited by Jimmyd

the original picture

dsc00144xh2.jpg

Yes I agree. The original picture changes the perspective entirely. Your cropped version looks like a mug shot. In the original I can see that he's walked into your frame (accidentally).

because if it had been me, you wouldn't have had the camera after you clicked it

or you wouldnt see anything anymore if something happen to my camera :o

Edited by tytus