Tik-shock: Baht bus operator gets tough on risqué ride with Chinese viral vixen

webfact

1 hour ago, asf6 said:

I am shocked, so shocked that I watched the video several times just to be sure how shocked I really am. Many of her other videos are also shocking - on the beach and on the boat, for example. Yes, I checked. Shocked I am. Shocked to the core. So shocked, in fact, I accidentally clicked on the Follow button. Damn. I might not be able to sleep tonight. 

At least you were able to form an opinion. I shall need to see more video evidence before confirming that I am offended. As my Aussie colleague used to say "That sheila was at the end of the queue when the norks were handed out".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If she needs a manager im available..or at least someone to hold her phone and record....

Wonder what TAT thinks about its beloved chinese tourists now.... I have spotted the china dolls dressed up like Uni students in CM.......almost fell for it until their loudness gave them away...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You do realize, by watching and endorsing her content, as the OP article here claims, you're "tarnishing the image and reputation" of Thailand???  ????

Guilty as charged, Your Honour. ????

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, IndomitableSpirit said:

Men of culture as expected from most of ASEAN members????

As a woman though, I support her if she's earning from it and enjoying a good lifestyle! Let them men of culture drool!????

Nothing wrong with a bit of strategically placed drool...in the right setting. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kaopad999 said:

Would 100% smash.  

chin.png

I was just reading here the other forum thread about what Thailand needs to do to attract more tourism post COVID....

I think the answer, ladies and gentlemen, is staring us in the face right here.

Thai ladies... take a cue!

• Like 1

"Furthermore, Nattawut expressed concern that the Chinese woman’s actions were tarnishing the image and reputation of Chiang Mai."

Every time I hear this quote, whether it be about Chiang Mai or Thailand in general, I want to puke.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, kidneyw said:

"Furthermore, Nattawut expressed concern that the Chinese woman’s actions were tarnishing the image and reputation of Chiang Mai."

Every time I hear this quote, whether it be about Chiang Mai or Thailand in general, I want to puke.

Ya, it's definitely not the extorting bent police, unrestrained air pollution, garbage left piled up on vacant lots, shoddy workmanship, military generals running the country, etc etc etc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

If she needs a manager im available..or at least someone to hold her phone and record....

Wonder what TAT thinks about its beloved chinese tourists now.... I have spotted the china dolls dressed up like Uni students in CM.......almost fell for it until their loudness gave them away...

as if they care about anything  but for one thing..... 

5 hours ago, Cadan said:

There is obviously a market demand just differently wrapped. New generation aims for a quick buck under all circumstances. The famous infamous. 

Lot's of Japanese girls pose on twitter for things like this it is to build their online presents and gain clicks so they can make money.  I am sure this is not something she could easily do in China.

The main issue is that eventually a guy or several will grab her and do the dirty and what can she say? There I was minding my own business and these chaps raped me?

She is putting herself into a dangerous position (no, not reverse cowgirl).