Passport Full No Spare Pages Left

My current WP and visa are on my UK passport #1 I have 2 UK passports as before i used to travel alot for work (This is perfectly legal in the UK)

My problem - The passport i have used for ALL my visa's / WP / Thai company papers etc is FULL no spare pages left.

My second passport has plenty of spare pages left but what will happen when at the end of this month i go and renew my visa in the new passport?

Also what's the lead time / cost with the UK embassy to issue new passports in BKK?? I would like to have 2 passports.

TIA

My current WP and visa are on my UK passport #1 I have 2 UK passports as before i used to travel alot for work (This is perfectly legal in the UK)

My problem - The passport i have used for ALL my visa's / WP / Thai company papers etc is FULL no spare pages left.

My second passport has plenty of spare pages left but what will happen when at the end of this month i go and renew my visa in the new passport?

Also what's the lead time / cost with the UK embassy to issue new passports in BKK?? I would like to have 2 passports.

TIA

You have to go to the UK embassy to get more pages put into your passport

As Lopburi says - there are Full instructions on the British Embassy website

They now issue the New Bio Passport

When you have the new passport - have the Details of your Visa Transferred

to your New Passport at Immigration

They have a Request Letter for you to sign for this purpose.

I extended my Visa the same day I got my New Passport

Details of the Original Visa and the last Extension were entered

into my New Passport First - a 5 min job .

If your next extension is not due for sometime

whether there is a REQUIREMENT for you to Transfer the details

of your Visa and current extension in a timely fashion I do not know

but the process is simple and quick - once you reach the head of the Queue

- but THAT can take up to 4 hours in Suan Phlu if you are unlucky

Time for a new passport sir!

I would avoid letting immigration / labour dept. see your alternative passport, you're higly unlikely to get all your paperwork transferred to what is, in effect, another person (different PP number). You can bet that the mechanism is not in place for such an unusual request.

Time for a new passport sir!

I would avoid letting immigration / labour dept. see your alternative passport, you're higly unlikely to get all your paperwork transferred to what is, in effect, another person (different PP number). You can bet that the mechanism is not in place for such an unusual request.

Absolutely,

I hold 2 as well for the same reasons, Just renew it. I would never give up my 2nd passport for any reason, even if I didn't travel so much.