Required strength CBD oil for a good night sleep

45 minutes ago, stoner said:

what bout live resin bho ? 

Is there such a thing? Using fresh material? How much would you lose through winterization or vac purge? Have you made it and preserved that fresh terpene profile? Do tell. This is so off topic. Sorry.

29 minutes ago, SamuiGrower said:

Is there such a thing? Using fresh material? How much would you lose through winterization or vac purge? Have you made it and preserved that fresh terpene profile? Do tell. This is so off topic. Sorry.

yes. you use fresh frozen same as rosin.

live rosin - solventless - could be considered more of a concentrate rather than an extract ? or are they same really

live resin - hydrocarbon extract

a friend has done it i could get you some pics. super cold column using deep freezers etc. also a colder purge if i remember right.

56 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Steering back to the topic...

Can you share how long it took for you to feel the effects?

Did you consume one entire gummy?

Can you comment on this second option? Good? Better (than the first)?

Thanks.

First night me and wife had half, about an hour before going to bed. Sleep still sketchy and zero effect (woke up go for a pee a couple of hours later)

last night both took a whole one 2 hours before bed. Same result. Total rubbish. The woman sold them to us made a point of saying you need to keep them in the fridge or they will lose potency....if they ever had any. But who knows in Thailand. Could be fakes or could have been sitting around in the sun waiting to be unloaded. I received a bag the other day with a courier, bag was nearly too hot to touch just sitting in the back of the truck. Can't be good for any medicine or food stuff

14 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Steering back to the topic...

Can you share how long it took for you to feel the effects?

Did you consume one entire gummy?

Can you comment on this second option? Good? Better (than the first)?

Thanks.

The first one, I took the entire gummy and within 30 minutes I was out and more importantly to me, stayed asleep for 6 hours.

Felt great the next morning with no hangover like effects.

The second one I tried once with about the same results.

There are a ton of options with gummies and oils in the shops and different shops have different suppliers so I will be slowly experimenting.

8 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

The first one

Thanks.

Do you feel like you need these to sleep occasionally - a couple of nights per week? Or do you see yourself using such a product every night? It would be good to get a report on how you are affected when you do not consume a gummy.

Given that these are illegal here - no THC extracts - we'll have to rely on illegal imports.

I can't see that changing anytime soon. If anything THC might become more tightly controlled. And I'm not sure if CBN (for the THC:CBN products) extraction is legal here.

A lot of people are looking for sleep aids, preferably something safe and natural.

I have bought CBD on the internet.

I have bought CBD from the Cannabis Clinic.

It doesn't seem to do anything for sleep or pain.

There dozens of experts on the internet and YouTube.

Are all the things I hear and read about CBD only a myth?

I would appreciate it if someone can show some proof.

My main problem is chronic pain.

Edited by Deerculler
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 6/23/2023 at 10:58 AM, SamuiGrower said:

I would like to point out the percent concentration on the post above is less than obvious and not stated at all. It is a 5% concentration if you do the math. Don’t all CBD users do the math? ????

Fairly obvious: density of CBD oil about . 95g/ml , so 1.5g/ml = .95 density. Then that's 1.57 ml of CBD oil. And 1.57ml/30ml = 5.23%

Edited by morrobay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2023 at 5:12 PM, SamuiGrower said:

I’m happy, in so many ways, that it’s your last comment but it’s not mine.

You’re right, I could call myself anything I want on this forum (Princess? Buffy?)  and it doesn’t make it real, only in my real life. I don’t need to flaunt pedigree degrees to mouth breathers to influence their thoughts, I have clients that pay me for what I say on this forum for free.

FYI, my first choice was to call myself an astronaut or a rocket scientist but that would be lying? BTW, you think I make up this stuff? A wow!

The article that “clearly” showed your point, was done on proprietary company equipment by the company’s researcher. They are selling IP, you didn’t catch that, huh?

And, you clearly didn’t get the YouTube video either. Brought to you by the “leading cannabis research company” with 27K followers. Never read that study. Never heard of the stoned fella on the video either. Seems hardly credible. 

Funny thing, you require “well researched studies” from me but show me drivel to make YOUR point? 

The science I quote is by Drs. Bruce Bugbee, Westmoreland, D. Fernandez, Langenfeld, et al and the group of post grad researchers at USU, crop physiology lab. I’m sure you never heard of them, why would you? Do you want me to provide their academic pedigree too?

What I stated about terpenes is real and factual. 

Here’s my last comment: two pain studies with CBD. NIH and JAMA. The placebo won out over the CBD in both. Yes, not a sleep study but meaningful. And, since the evidence is soooo necessary, here tis’ (well researched studies….????)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34223660/

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2799017

There is  your “hard science that says it doesn’t work” 

I realize, people can get their butt hurt when they hear something that tears down their belief system. 

I don’t need to prove anything to anyone here. It’s a forum. Need proof? YOU do the research, but just don’t stop on the first unvetted Google search that parrots what you heard on the net in the first place - one that’s brought to you by the highest pay per click SEO. Just keep it real. And please, can we kiss and make up? ????

One of the best replies on this forum for a very long time ............. since i have stopped "debating" with those who have opposite views to mine and do the usual insult , show me the facts,  those sources are not their accepted sources ,  etd .

Very well written ....   Do you hire out to write similar responses ,  as I could probably use your services .    ???? 

edit :  btw..... i have increasing pain this year from what is usually called "osteoporosis" .   Whatever,   my lower back , neck,  and other areas are stiff,  in pain,     Yesterday went to govt clinic  and they gave me what they call thc oil ( ganja oil on the box) .   Told me to take 5 drops before bed .   Last night first time .... and i slept better and woke up with just a bit of a stiff neck , but otherwise my body was much better than previously .  ( no placebo effect  ???? 

Any link to an article you can suggest ( simpler the better)  that explains what is thought to be why thc has this effect on painful joints and muscles would be greatly appreciated . 

When i was young i was quite a druggy  haha .   That was a long time ago, so i have some catching up to do.   This might save my quality of life !

thanks.....rumak

Edited by rumak

12 hours ago, SamuiGrower said:

Most well researched and funded studies draw a singular and VERY important conclusion: THC or CBD alone has not shown the reported efficacy as compared to THC+CBD in concert. 

Thank you for your feedback .   The links you supplied are similar to a few others.... pretty much govt. narrative and mostly with the analysis of : " some studies have shown some relief, but not enough is known and one must always be careful of the risks ....... etc.   Be sure to seek "professional advice ..."

OK .    Yes,  i am someone who does my own research ,  seeking different "opinions"  and user reviews (which are often very helpful when they are from non=affiliated individuals with no agenda) .  

Then,  after making an initial decision I can do the  "trial and compare method"  ..... which after all fits into the idea that different people will have different results.    At this point i only have thc oil from the local govt hospital , and only taken 3 nights so far.  It does help as i wake up less stiff and with less pain ...... but surely a few days is not enough time yet to see better results .

I have a "feeling" that the quote referring to the advantages (and results)  of using THC and CBD in concert are important ......... and at this time am looking for the right product .   Sundara gets good reviews BUT  i only see that they sell CBD oil .... not a combination .  I will send them an inquiry now.

I am guessing that i can just buy CBD  and  THC  seperately to ingest ...... not needing a product that has both already.   (yes?)

Like any self directed research ..... the field is large and choosing correctly is a challenge .  Not always a recipe for success ,   but , nowadays more than ever I place a lot more emphasis and trust in my brains ability to seperate the facts from the propaganda/ narrative/ establisment goals of the medical industry .   ( in this type of endeavor..... everyone's success in maintaining true health will vary )      

best,    rumak

Edited by rumak