antibiotics ear/eye

h90

44 minutes ago, h90 said:

Things like that are the reason why I want to have basic medication at home....if we are flooded again for 1.5 month with difficult transportation (in case of our sick neighbor, the army helped....can't repeat that often enough, when everyone is bashing the Thai army...whenever there were problems they were there and helped), if someone get terrible ear pain, it is safer to self medicate than do nothing for days. And if we don't need to use them, even better....

At this time, the wife of the security guard, walked in less deep water and the cover of a sewer hole on the side walk was missing......she complete submerged into the sewer dirty water, came out of it again without drowning or broken bones.....had <deleted>water in all body openings (beside mouth/ears/eyes, I can guess it is not so great in the female parts).....she laughed it off and got nothing. From all kind of virus to bacteria in that waste water......zero problems.

I rarely use it but if i get bad pain that seems inside my one good ear i do take amoxicillin then head to doc asap....when u only have one left u don't want to take any chances...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I rarely use it but if i get bad pain that seems inside my one good ear i do take amoxicillin then head to doc asap....when u only have one left u don't want to take any chances...

yes.....ears are not something to take too much time.......I guess everything internal on the head is more fragile.