How much does the Royal Family cost ?A breakdown of the key figures

9 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

So, the estate belongs to the prople but Charles must pay inheritance tax. You can't have it both ways.

Actually that is not completely correct, but please don't tell him.

He is a Scot Nat and he will stamp his feet and throw his toys out of his pram.  ????

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Actually that is not completely correct, but please don't tell him.

He is a Scot Nat and he will stamp his feet and throw his toys out of his pram.  ????

This thread is not about me, I'm afraid but feel free to explain further. I promise I won't revert to brexiteer mode.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2023 at 5:16 PM, RuamRudy said:

Personally, it is not only about the cost but the lack of democracy in the UK. Charles Windsor is not the pinnacle of ability, leadership, masculinity - he has done nothing to earn his spot at the top.

Thank you. So many people forget that the reason Charles is 'king' is because he happened to fall out of Q.E.II's vagina. I say fall, because he must have hit his head. Who else talks to flowers?

We spend so much time attacking perceived and real injustices about equal rights; men & women pay disparity, gender & racial discrimination, rich and poor divide, LGBTQIA+ etc. yet the most fundamental right that we are all born equal is completely forgotten when talking about the 'royal' family.  

• Thanks 2