Taking cannabis on internal flights

53 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

Carrying flower is 100% allowed, and should not cause any issues.

If you are carrying oils, edibles, or any type of extract then this may cause issues, and should be avoided.

Also if you are trying to carry very large amounts of cannabis then it would be best to have the receipt on hand so it can be properly traced to a legitimate source in the event you run into any trouble. While there is no clear law yet prohibiting this it would be smart to not push the envelope.

Don’t come on here talking sense ☺️

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tomster said:

a big smile, lot's of na khrup and the occasional Wai to people that look they are are in charge

Oh I do know the benefit of behaving in that manner but I am so digusted sometimes from needing to do that, it becomes mentally imposdible and humiliating for me.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OG Thai said:

f you are trying to carry very large amounts of cannabis

I certainly have no intention to carry much, say amount I use in a few days, but what is actually considered "large'? Isn't that subjective?

• Confused 1

On 7/2/2023 at 12:39 AM, Somros said:

I certainly have no intention to carry much, say amount I use in a few days, but what is actually considered "large'? Isn't that subjective?

Most travelers are traveling with less than an ounce.

If traveling with hundreds of grams, or multiple kilograms then just be prepared to be questioned. If you have the proper origin documentation you should be fine, but expect to be hassled.

https://weed.th 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/1/2023 at 2:13 PM, Pouatchee said:

yeah and newbies who havent shown their true colors yet

really? you have some crystal ball as to what customs are up to? btw i write how i feel like so instead of trying to educate me just mind your own business. you wantr to give bad advice go ahead. as i said for the third time why try to risk bringing it when you can get it anywhere here... you are turning this into a witch hunt on opinions. why dont you book some tickets and go ahead and enlighten me on your travelling experiences. let it be and dont quote me again on this. i dont let go easily either 

you are being ridiculous. I don't think the OP is talking about bring with him from another country. It is perfectly legal to take with you on internal flights within Thailand. Done it a number of times and no one has tried to arrest me for it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 1:56 AM, Jingthing said:

Imagine this scenario. 

Passengers we are making an emergency landing in Malaysia. 

The penalty for bringing drugs into Malaysia is death.

i gotta say, if my Roiet to Don Muang flight reroutes to Malaysia, i would have serious questions for the pilot.

as mentioned, there are cannabis shops in every big city. if you are going out to the sticks, Flash and Kerry deliver to every village. send a few grams out to your hotel before you go. costs like 60 baht. you can even preroll a dozen sticks ????

#

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Roadman said:

Ive been traveling internal flights for last few weeks with 5g or less cannabis and no issues. 

We should call the news papers. I carried 50 grams last time and was actually drug swabbed on my bags for cocaine, of course nothing was wrong and they smiled when I opened my bag and the smell of fresh flowers was so obvious lol. I said its ok right, she said yes.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

We should call the news papers. I carried 50 grams last time and was actually drug swabbed on my bags for cocaine, of course nothing was wrong and they smiled when I opened my bag and the smell of fresh flowers was so obvious lol. I said its ok right, she said yes.

you gotta vac seal the dank. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, greg71 said:

Yesterday i took a flight from Bkk to Phuket with 25 grams in my checked luggage - no problems at all . 

So its you i smelled on my flight down here. 

I too came to phuket the other day with my bags full. 

Zero issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Legal or not, I wouldn't hand carry any in a carry-on bag onto a domestic flight simply to avoid a potentially unnerving/uncomfortable experience if questioned about it during the baggage check process.  

If one must transport it with them though then the more sensical approach would seemingly be to place it inside a piece of checked-in luggage.