Pita Confident More Senators Are Now Backing Him For PM

webfact

1688112541020.jpg

MOVE FORWARD LEADER PITA Limjaroenrat said today (June 30) more and more senators may already have decided to vote him for prime minister.

Pita was responding to speculation that many of the unelected senators will either abstain from voting or cast yea votes for any other candidate for prime minister in lieu of him despite the fact that the Move Forward has become the largest elected party.

The Move Forward leader has earlier pointed out that many senators may have doubts about the progressive party’s campaign-promised policy to amend the draconian lese majeste law, better known as Section 112, among others, and that he and his partisan colleagues have been giving them explanations and reaching mutual understanding about it.

By Thai Newsroom Reporters

Move Forward leader Pita Limjaroenrat visiting Phitsanulok, June 30, 2023. Photo: Matichon

#news 

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2023/06/30/pita-confident-more-senators-are-now-backing-him-for-pm/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2023-07-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

"MAY" is the key word....

Prayut has already packed and shipping out

Prawit is fast becoming a cumbersome fossil, an embarrassment.

The senate follow the power, as that's where the salary comes from..

Edited by hotchilli
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Behind the scenes I'm sure Pita has a feel for what is going on and what has been discussed, everything else we hear from "sources" and "media" is pure speculation.

more likely a cheque book than a feel

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, h90 said:

bulling innocent children is something only the worst dictators do.

If that is democracy than I don't need it

Families need to take responsibility for ill gotten gains by their corrupt fathers. All members of the families. Including the kids. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Families need to take responsibility for ill gotten gains by their corrupt fathers. All members of the families. Including the kids. 

no small children in school do not need to take responsibility for their fathers and I doubt that the senators are all corrupt or have ill gotten gains.

• Thumbs Up 2

Perhaps the senators should read and re-read todays news regarding France. A renegade policeman kills a kid, and seemingly the whole country erupts violently for 4 nights to date. What if Pita is denied the premiership. Will the Thai people demonstrate in the same way as the French? Only the Senators to blame!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Perhaps the senators should read and re-read todays news regarding France. A renegade policeman kills a kid, and seemingly the whole country erupts violently for 4 nights to date. What if Pita is denied the premiership. Will the Thai people demonstrate in the same way as the French? Only the Senators to blame!

I would hope they would but Thai people are apathetic, so I dont think anything much will happen

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MikeandDow said:

What utter rubbish!!!! so i take it that a corrupt father who is jailed should share the jail time with his wife and kids, what if his wife and kids know nothing about his corruption ??? you need to think before you post

Most families of gangsters, thieves, and highly bent men, will claim the mansions, jets, overseas penthouses, limousines, servants and all the other perks were due to real jobs, and earnings by noble men. I had no idea. Yeah, right. 

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

All 250 of the army appointed senators are illigitimate and likely corrupt. Likely on the take, to a huge degree, and anything but honorable. 

Anyone with a father like this, gets what is coming to them. Kids are not special, and they are not exempt. They are benefitting on countless levels from the illigitate position of dad. 

think you are very nefarious and have problems with people  if you think like this

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

All 250 of the army appointed senators are illigitimate and likely corrupt. Likely on the take, to a huge degree, and anything but honorable. 

Anyone with a father like this, gets what is coming to them. Kids are not special, and they are not exempt. They are benefitting on countless levels from the illigitate position of dad. 

Most of the 250 are most probably thinking they do their best to protect the country from harm.....if they do wrong mostly out of good intentions.
No a child is not responsible. And kids are special....If you catch a murder, do you give the child also a good beating?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, h90 said:

Most of the 250 are most probably thinking they do their best to protect the country from harm.....if they do wrong mostly out of good intentions.
No a child is not responsible. And kids are special....If you catch a murder, do you give the child also a good beating?

First thing u have said that makes sense

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, h90 said:

bulling innocent children is something only the worst dictators do.

If that is democracy than I don't need it

Oh I don't know left to the likes of you nobody would have democracy anyway!

it is proven that you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs so let the hi-so's reap what they sow...

Edited by mark131v
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, h90 said:

no small children in school do not need to take responsibility for their fathers and I doubt that the senators are all corrupt or have ill gotten gains.

I think you are wrong and believe they are all corrupt and they all have ill-gotten gains every single last one of the hypocritical creatures!!

That also illustrates the inherent problem with opinions they're like <deleted>'s and every <deleted>'s got one and mine is just as relevant as yours's plus if recent history is anything to go by mine is much more likely to be correct...

1 hour ago, h90 said:

What planet are you on?

They are hypocrites who care zero for their country or their compatriots, they have shown zero honour and zero good intentions. They are beneath contempt and their families are guilty by association... 

• Like 2